Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

Thanks my friend :pighug: with my weather as it is your alf/lebs may be catching up soon:biggrin:
That darn 24C is the only survivor of a pack from last year. I never got one to grow:cuss:so last gasp for that favorite strain. But it is not a happy camper
I’ll live through your 24Ct! Keep her going. It is my favorite all time strain for sleep, but my last 5 seeds (whole pack) did not germinate. I’ll wait for the reopen and buy them along with the livers bx.

I’ll live through your 24Ct! Keep her going. It is my favorite all time strain for sleep, but my last 5 seeds (whole pack) did not germinate. I’ll wait for the reopen and buy them along with the livers bx.
Yea it's probably a strain I would consider buying again but don't want another dud pack. It sure is a good one. I do like the fact I spent very little on seeds for this year.:clapper:

Yea it's probably a strain I would consider buying again but don't want another dud pack. It sure is a good one. I do like the fact I spent very little on seeds for this year.:clapper:
Yes, same with the seeds thing. Made plenty, like you, and placed a single order on The Portal... and Stone hooked me up. I could use a few fems and did buy two 3 packs from indie breeders. I may do a little breeding in the fall of some fast finishing heavy indicas though. I may reach out to a Portal pal for his 24Ct x SD beans. Sounds perfect.

Yes, same with the seeds thing. Made plenty, like you, and placed a single order on The Portal... and Stone hooked me up. I could use a few fems and did buy two 3 packs from indie breeders. I may do a little breeding in the fall of some fast finishing heavy indicas though. I may reach out to a Portal pal for his 24Ct x SD beans. Sounds perfect.
Count me in @BCBudlady if you breed some fast finishing indica heavy strains, that sounds just perfect for me!!

This monk was an early soil tester, it turned into a keeper. Not doing too bad considering the 45-55F temps and grey
View attachment 1198785

Love your plants, they all look very healthy and strong at this point.
That older Monk plant is fantastic for the conditions.
Unsexed as yet? Hope it's a female, because she has the time to get big, huh?

Wish I could see your bears... from a safe distance!

It's been pure grey and rainy this week with just a few minutes of sun, kind of like this lolView attachment 1198778i
Bear pic, in the middle

View attachment 1198781
Here's the seedling cab with Star Fruit from the Portal and GWxCBD and GW x JEM from @BCBudlady View attachment 1198782
Here's Z6 x Erdebei x Monk one of last years crosses, in 7 gallons
View attachment 1198784
This monk was an early soil tester, it turned into a keeper. Not doing too bad considering the 45-55F temps and grey
View attachment 1198785
The other monks and monk/Leb27 crosses are holding their own

View attachment 1198786
Hey there J Ray those are looking awesome.. :thumbsup: your plants are just doing a crack bang job. Those monks are looking awesome. I sure would like to try one around here just to see what it would do in a good Michigan summer. It seems to handle the cool temperatures pretty well and I've never heard you say any issues really about fungus amongus. And that's a really good thing because I have that powdery mildew all around me and I can't control it in other people's yards.
I can only do my own and the wind blows every day LOL So it's always going to be an ongoing issue as long as I live in this house.

Love the wild life and the scenery there man. You are in heaven.

How big you think that black bear is?

I'm going to try and get up that way maybe this fall if my money drops right... if not I'm going to try and get up there next year. For sure as my settlement surely will be settled by then.
I want to do some salmon fishing. I haven't been up there since 74 and longing to reminisce and see what the progress looks like since I was last there.
I especially want to visit Nenana on the Tana river a few miles Northwest of Fairbanks
Forgive me of my spelling is wrong.
I would like to visit the son of the guide that my father always used when we went up there to go moose hunting. As I was very young and the son was my only friend that I had while we were there. As we would stay a month at a time or so... We would drive there and back..from here in Mi.. That in itself was an adventure. As you probably well know. Back then the highway was a improve Gravel Road for 1500 miles wow. The old man specially outfitted 72 4x4 Dodge Power Wagon with all kinds of headlight plastic bubbles and rock deflecting Shields for the windshield. As he used to go up there for years before I was able to go with him.
But we had quit going up there after 75 after as the good guide by the name of Ruben a Native American drownd in the Tana River when his boat flipped over. That river is one of the largest fast rivers that I've ever witnessed... so beautiful and so dangerous.
Alaska is such a awesome place:worship::drunks::smokeout:

Back