Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

The monk has just shown female :thumbsup: she had a mate that showed male earlier and I put him aside for possible breeding purposes.
The bears usually do keep their distance, that one is a quarter mile away I suppose. I'm just glad they have a place they can do their thing. Folks want to hunt them this time of year but no one will be after these.

Yah!! The relief when we have a particularly nice looking plant, and it shows pistils!!!
She'll still have at least a month of veg, right?
What kind of size do you think she could make it to?
You get up to 6' in Alaska??

I hope the bears can just do their bear thing, free from toxic humans.

Yah!! The relief when we have a particularly nice looking plant, and it shows pistils!!!
She'll still have at least a month of veg, right?
What kind of size do you think she could make it to?
You get up to 6' in Alaska??

I hope the bears can just do their bear thing, free from toxic humans.
It's hard to say with the monks. Should get about a meter if she's not stunted. They are photos but very sensitive to being rootbound and will flip that way. I'm trying to flip them using a pot size that will get them to a decent size. It's a theory anyway lol. That particular one may have been up-potted a little late as it was a soil tester that got ignored till it started :kiss:
I'm determined to see the bears on our beach get left alone :warrior:Myself I'm on the side of all the critters I sure wish we were leaving them more space:pass:

Getting everyone to the greenhouse this week. Will be leaving for at least three weeks in a few days.
This is star fruit
DSCN6082.JPG
DSCN6083.JPG

DSCN6086.JPG

Above is Z6 x Erdebei x monk
And my Alf5 x Leb27 crosses
DSCN6087.JPG

Back