Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

Looking so good there @Jraven , lots of young seedlings all off to a great start.

How many plants do you have down now?
I'm guessing they're mostly regs, and you're planning on culling to get the best in those multi-plant pots?

Planning on making any more crosses this season, once the mothers and fathers have shown and are selected?

Looking so good there @Jraven , lots of young seedlings all off to a great start.

How many plants do you have down now?
I'm guessing they're mostly regs, and you're planning on culling to get the best in those multi-plant pots?

Planning on making any more crosses this season, once the mothers and fathers have shown and are selected?
Looks like 38, 39 if the little 24C makes it :haha: Typical lol. But yep lots of regs so they'll be pared down when I get back from the journey..
I'm pretty good on seeds atm but I'm sure be breeding something eventually but that will have to wait a bit. The 10 gallon multis if they end up with more than 2 will be new to me but I think they could hold 3 so may cull for vigor if I get too good a m/f ratio.
This is definitely one of my crazier season starts, but I'm confident that I will come back to some nice green:kiss::pass:

Last edited:
thanks Jraven, gosh the seedling box is amazing just saw that , hehe i wasnt even growing then, december 2018 was my first ever grow
The seed cabinet helps a lot. :thumbsup:I always had trouble keeping the babies comfortable and not too leggy.
I've been growing forever but my efforts were laughable until I found AFN:smoking:

The seed cabinet helps a lot. :thumbsup:I always had trouble keeping the babies comfortable and not too leggy.
I've been growing forever but my efforts were laughable until I found AFN:smoking:
It looks so cosy i would fit in their if it was cold lol great place to start the seedlings and it stops them getting leggy and maybe a bit warmer than the greenhouse also for them.:d5: super good idea Jraven you came up with for the seed cabinet. I use a plastic storage container but this can be an issue woken before to hight humidty so i have to adjust the lid

It looks so cosy i would fit in their if it was cold lol great place to start the seedlings and it stops them getting leggy and maybe a bit warmer than the greenhouse also for them.:d5: super good idea Jraven you came up with for the seed cabinet. I use a plastic storage container but this can be an issue woken before to hight humidty so i have to adjust the lid
Also I'm using a fan in the cabinet, that helps to make them stronger but makes it too dry so I use wet towels to keep up the humidity. Woodstove heated cabin is always very arid.

:hump: :coffee: :headbang: ...you're just a sowin' machine J-Ray! :rofl: ......... All's looking well there, and in good hands I trust while you're away at work?

Getting everyone to the greenhouse this week. Will be leaving for at least three weeks in a few days.
Fishing I gather? I'll be sending you stay safe & finish quick and fat Karma my friend! :goodluck::karmacloud::bighug:

Back