Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

Hey friends, I've got a poor connection here where I'm tied up and also been very busy so haven't been keeping up here but I'm hoping you are all doing well. We're about ready to leave for our journey home. I have an old sailing buddy coming along so it should be fun.
It'll be good to get away from civilization, it's been a drag getting stuff done with the covid around. Next big hurdle is the Canadian border (they don't want us around right now understandably)but hoping they let us through without too much hassle. I f,ing hate the border lol.
Reports from home say we have had no sun so the greenhouse should not be getting too crowded lol.
I'm tossing these darned masks overboard soon :smoking:
Stay well my friends:bighug::pass:

Hey friends, I've got a poor connection here where I'm tied up and also been very busy so haven't been keeping up here but I'm hoping you are all doing well. We're about ready to leave for our journey home. I have an old sailing buddy coming along so it should be fun.
It'll be good to get away from civilization, it's been a drag getting stuff done with the covid around. Next big hurdle is the Canadian border (they don't want us around right now understandably)but hoping they let us through without too much hassle. I f,ing hate the border lol.
Reports from home say we have had no sun so the greenhouse should not be getting too crowded lol.
Hey John be safe on the water out there buddy... send us some pics man.. I bet some awesome views to be seen from a sailboat. we all need a break from our windows. Be safe my friend :cheers: :pass:

be safe

have a safe sail jray :d5: soon enuff, u'll be -> :hula: ppp

1593198847911.png

Be safe mate . :thumbsup:

hey Jraven ! :pass: hold on to those masks, the fishes dont need them lol. I share the same with you with the border, they got it closed and you need a pass, maybe the same there but with a different country not sure how that works. Shame about the sun, but have a wonder time sailing home. Stay well mate and have fun sailing with your old buddy

Back