Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Hey friends and neighbors been busy fishing, barely have time to water the plants and it has been unusually hot here. I've harvested a couple more of the first round, AvT and Fastberry. These plants in the gallon pots all have airy buds but they're giving me a nice stash for fishing. I believe these were under-nourished from the start.
Here are the three bubbas...the 1 gallon (earlier start)one is still a ways from harvest, I think the buds will be fuller on her
View attachment 935701
Here's some of the insanity in the greenhouse View attachment 935700 View attachment 935699
And I have some nature shots from the last weeks travels I'll start with the aptly named NipplesView attachment 935702
These are from one of our anchorages, it's got all this shale that has thrust up and eroded, then wave action in some spots has swept it into cool patterns...lots of fun exploring for a stoner!View attachment 935703 View attachment 935704
Anyway I wanted to say hello I know it's not much for plant pictures today but I only have a short time at home and lots to do. We came home today to check on our cat who got beat up by a mink apparently...she's in rough shape but seems to be on the mend.
The fish are being slow in coming still have our fingers crossed for some hot fishing

I have never seen anything like that before. Always appreciate the pics.

Hey, great to see you bud!! Hope the cat is okay and hope the fishing picks up!!!
The cat seems to be well on the mend today, still waiting for the silver horde:shrug:

Wow high adventure,good looking plants.Love the nature bud.Yall stay safe out there.Peace please

You got to be happy with the way the greenhouse is going - excellent - I bet you are a happy little vegemite . :thumbsup:

I have never seen anything like that before. Always appreciate the pics.

1 gal BT!, showing that tree like quality we love!, wonderful pic....blue and green all over! That shale is a trip!, my first thought......wouldn't want to run me boat up on that!:biggrin:
Hope the fishing heats up real soon for ya!
some scaly :karmacloud::bump:

Thanks a lot guys, the plants have had really good weather this past month, I think I'll have some decent buds from this grow. :pass:
The fine weather on shore has translated into a bit of a rough time on the water, with strong sea-breezes keeping things stirred up out there so we've been getting kicked around some, still looking for the big haul. The fish are big and beautiful this year, and the price is pretty good too. Just need a bunch more!!:worship:

2b49ce6004215d3cca9e3138c2527c66--bible-humor-bible-jokes.jpg

Hey friends and neighbors been busy fishing, barely have time to water the plants and it has been unusually hot here. I've harvested a couple more of the first round, AvT and Fastberry. These plants in the gallon pots all have airy buds but they're giving me a nice stash for fishing. I believe these were under-nourished from the start.
Here are the three bubbas...the 1 gallon (earlier start)one is still a ways from harvest, I think the buds will be fuller on her
View attachment 935701
Here's some of the insanity in the greenhouse View attachment 935700 View attachment 935699
And I have some nature shots from the last weeks travels I'll start with the aptly named NipplesView attachment 935702
These are from one of our anchorages, it's got all this shale that has thrust up and eroded, then wave action in some spots has swept it into cool patterns...lots of fun exploring for a stoner!View attachment 935703 View attachment 935704
Anyway I wanted to say hello I know it's not much for plant pictures today but I only have a short time at home and lots to do. We came home today to check on our cat who got beat up by a mink apparently...she's in rough shape but seems to be on the mend.
The fish are being slow in coming still have our fingers crossed for some hot fishing

Wow. that's some Escher meta geometry. watch out for nagas and nymphs.. LOL. Maybe find a new species in a maze like that.

And fine first run in that glass house btw. Cheers.

Wow. that's some Escher meta geometry. watch out for nagas and nymphs.. LOL. Maybe find a new species in a maze like that.

And fine first run in that glass house btw. Cheers.

oh it's a cool place alright, and it's rarely visited. I need need to bend the ear of our forest service geologist to get some more background on it. I may post some more pics.
I think the greenhouse will better on autopilot if I have fewer plants and bigger pots. It's just a freaking riot as it is lol. Going to get that tuned up and the soil also for next time, should be able to get some big ones. Definitely having fun with it though I'm going to have a nice variety :cheers:

Here's what became of the solarium hehe...Tomatoes! getting a few ripe ones each visit
P_20180805_144300.jpg

And a cool scenery pic
DSCN4536.JPG

Oh yea and some plants. Two mephisto HBSS x Samsquanch @25"
P_20180805_151428.jpg

Middle Bubba Trouble
P_20180805_152235.jpg

A mephisto double grape...these things are so frosty, but they probably aren't suitable for my climate generally.
P_20180805_144320.jpg

Now here's a oddball. Anyone know what's going on here. This a DP Blueberry that built a great frame but the buds are goofy
IMG_20180805_151711.jpg

Here's the buddage on the 1gallon DP blueberry, it had some mold in the heaviest part of the top. Another bb got mold also, these are the only mold victims so far
P_20180805_133507.jpg

Well it has been great growing weather here this year, we are suffering a drought though and this country needs some rain. We got some bad weather (why I'm home) but it did not drop much rain.

Here's what became of the solarium hehe...Tomatoes! getting a few ripe ones each visit
View attachment 938582
And a cool scenery pic
View attachment 938583
Oh yea and some plants. Two mephisto HBSS x Samsquanch @25"View attachment 938584
Middle Bubba Trouble View attachment 938585
A mephisto double grape...these things are so frosty, but they probably aren't suitable for my climate generally. View attachment 938586
Now here's a oddball. Anyone know what's going on here. This a DP Blueberry that built a great frame but the buds are goofyView attachment 938589
Here's the buddage on the 1gallon DP blueberry, it had some mold in the heaviest part of the top. Another bb got mold also, these are the only mold victims so farView attachment 938590
Well it has been great growing weather here this year, we are suffering a drought though and this country needs some rain. We got some bad weather (why I'm home) but it did not drop much rain.

Man...that scenery is amazing!! Hmm wonder what is up with that BB...just a mutant i guess? Not all that unusual for a BB to go mutant.

Back