Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

J , that is a lovely fish mate , and the greenhouse is looking great and doing a mighty fine job . well worth the the time building . :woohoo1: :thumbsup:
Thanks brother, they are great fish...we got a few that were bigger too just no pics.
The cobs and the greenhouse are a game change for sure! If I can convince myself to keep the number of plants down it will be real nice. :smoking:

Thanks brother, they are great fish...we got a few that were bigger too just no pics.
The cobs and the greenhouse are a game change for sure! If I can convince myself to keep the number of plants down it will be real nice. :smoking:
Naw man variety is the spice of life.LOL If you throw a bunch a bunch of seeds out there you will come up with some good herb.My seeds will prolly outlive me for sure.LOL i will do my best to grow all of them.I am going have to make my grows a little bigger.Peace please

Naw man variety is the spice of life.LOL If you throw a bunch a bunch of seeds out there you will come up with some good herb.My seeds will prolly outlive me for sure.LOL i will do my best to grow all of them.I am going have to make my grows a little bigger.Peace please
Yep I think variety is essential...hopefully a dozen or so so will cover the spectrum lol. It really is hard to take care of this unruly mob in the greenhouse and because of that it's tough to have anyone else do it whi!e I'm away...luckily we've been near home so far this season :smoking:

Yep I think variety is essential...hopefully a dozen or so so will cover the spectrum lol. It really is hard to take care of this unruly mob in the greenhouse and because of that it's tough to have anyone else do it whi!e I'm away...luckily we've been near home so far this season :smoking:
Yes i know ,my tomatoes are taking over my greenhouse,and that is a good thing.The temps are in the 108 to 110 in the heat of the day.The temps in the greenhouse are running 120 plus everyday.Thats the highest my thermometer will go.The plants are bushy and spreading out.LOL peace please.

Yes i know ,my tomatoes are taking over my greenhouse,and that is a good thing.The temps are in the 108 to 110 in the heat of the day.The temps in the greenhouse are running 120 plus everyday.Thats the highest my thermometer will go.The plants are bushy and spreading out.LOL peace please.
That's another bright spot here...the old solarium has been taken over by tomatoes too. They are starting to put out lots.

Hey friends and neighbors been busy fishing, barely have time to water the plants and it has been unusually hot here. I've harvested a couple more of the first round, AvT and Fastberry. These plants in the gallon pots all have airy buds but they're giving me a nice stash for fishing. I believe these were under-nourished from the start.
Here are the three bubbas...the 1 gallon (earlier start)one is still a ways from harvest, I think the buds will be fuller on her
DSCN4539.JPG

Here's some of the insanity in the greenhouse
P_20180728_172856.jpg
P_20180728_172908.jpg

And I have some nature shots from the last weeks travels I'll start with the aptly named Nipples
DSCN4453.JPG

These are from one of our anchorages, it's got all this shale that has thrust up and eroded, then wave action in some spots has swept it into cool patterns...lots of fun exploring for a stoner!
DSCN4503.JPG
DSCN4476.JPG

Anyway I wanted to say hello I know it's not much for plant pictures today but I only have a short time at home and lots to do. We came home today to check on our cat who got beat up by a mink apparently...she's in rough shape but seems to be on the mend.
The fish are being slow in coming still have our fingers crossed for some hot fishing

Anyway I wanted to say hello I know it's not much for plant pictures today but I only have a short time at home and lots to do. We came home today to check on our cat who got beat up by a mink apparently...she's in rough shape but seems to be on the mend.
The fish are being slow in coming still have our fingers crossed for some hot fishing

Hey, great to see you bud!! Hope the cat is okay and hope the fishing picks up!!!

Back