Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Broke down, not major but waiting for a part so get some time with the girls. I harvested the double grape, probably early but wanted to get something curing. View attachment 927385
The buds are open and airy but everything but the oldest fan leaves are frosted. @32 grams total wetView attachment 927384
yummy!
Yes, it's hard work and we are getting a little old for it. Really no option but to poke away at it as long as we can. No pension, no benefits. That being said I do feel lucky and honored to have been here in this beautiful place doing it :worship:
amen! and:pass:
And a few plant pics. First is a self topped bubba trouble @32"x 30". The bubbas look to be top producers here View attachment 930713
Here is dutch passion Brooklyn Sunrise, another good potential yield for a gallon pot. I have a couple more of these that did not get as much time under the lights and they have stayed pretty small.
View attachment 930716
And here is the other self -topped bubba, smaller but nice buds comingView attachment 930720
Here are the photoperiod plants looking real fine, still waiting for gender ID.View attachment 930721
These are some of the DP and Dinafem white widow CBD strains, they've all stayed small but look to be fairly fat in the budView attachment 930723
Fastberry and DP blueberry pretty close to harvest View attachment 930725
Was hoping to find one or two of the older gals ready for harvest but no luck. I'm smoking the Double Grape uncured it's nice...stoney and relaxing but a bit cerebral for bedtime lol, it was cut on the early side.The scent is coming out nice after a week or so in a jar with a boveda pack.
my BTs flowered up real good too. I'm chuckling about your night time smoke. We had the window Moon Tears as our drought breaker, not a night timer. I'm still getting razzed for "poor planning".

yummy!

amen! and:pass:

my BTs flowered up real good too. I'm chuckling about your night time smoke. We had the window Moon Tears as our drought breaker, not a night timer. I'm still getting razzed for "poor planning".
Haha ,yep I really could use a good sleep inducer :crying:

Overview of the crowd:bighug::coco:
P_20180715_150118.jpg

Starting to pack it on nice in there way to go friend that greenhouse was a great way to take advantage of the environmental powers .

Starting to pack it on nice in there way to go friend that greenhouse was a great way to take advantage of the environmental powers .
Thanks pal yep I think the greenhouse is a big step toward my goal:pass:

That purple back beauty really got me jonesin' to mooch some herring... Nice looking weed too buddy!

:pass:
Thanks bro it really is a joy to get to catch a few kings

Back