Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Man...that scenery is amazing!! Hmm wonder what is up with that BB...just a mutant i guess? Not all that unusual for a BB to go mutant.
Ah yes, that could be it...I can't think of anything different in her treatment but this grow is pretty chaotic lol.

(Hey friends and neighbors, we get a few days off for a closure here I am in my favorite chair, the boat is anchored out front and we're just enjoying some peace and quiet.
I'll start with the cat , she's healing up good but she sure got chewed up
DSCN4565.JPG

I chopped a couple of the early one gallon gals. , AvT and DP brooklyn sunrise also have double grape and DP blueberry drying. I'd like to get all the one gallon ones taken care of and rearrange the greenhouse but the bubba trouble is not quite there...a bit of amber on the top frost leaf but none elsewhere. This plant has the best looking buds of the early bunch and should be worth the wait. I couldn't get her to stand up but you'll get the idea:haha:
DSCN4580.JPG

Here's DP Brooklyn Sunrise getting chopped. The buds are resiny and stinky but airy like other one gallons
DSCN4574.JPG

Here's another pretty little mountain at one of our anchor spots
DSCN4549.JPG

Last nite after harvesting I walked over the hill to the stage on the beach to play loud music with the band, had barbecue steelhead and beautiful sunset. No camera along though.
Here's some fresh tunes from a favorite band

Here's what became of the solarium hehe...Tomatoes! getting a few ripe ones each visit
View attachment 938582
And a cool scenery pic
View attachment 938583
Oh yea and some plants. Two mephisto HBSS x Samsquanch @25"View attachment 938584
Middle Bubba Trouble View attachment 938585
A mephisto double grape...these things are so frosty, but they probably aren't suitable for my climate generally. View attachment 938586
Now here's a oddball. Anyone know what's going on here. This a DP Blueberry that built a great frame but the buds are goofyView attachment 938589
Here's the buddage on the 1gallon DP blueberry, it had some mold in the heaviest part of the top. Another bb got mold also, these are the only mold victims so farView attachment 938590
Well it has been great growing weather here this year, we are suffering a drought though and this country needs some rain. We got some bad weather (why I'm home) but it did not drop much rain.
great picture essay!, whatever bb is doing buds looking way smokable!

Here's DP Brooklyn Sunrise getting chopped. The buds are resiny and stinky but airy like other one gallonsView attachment 940378
Here's another pretty little mountain at one of our anchor spotsView attachment 940379
nice harvest!, big cheers to the crop coming in. Airy buds ok in our humid and cool conditions, I've never seen airy buds mold. Thick n juicy, white knuckle time for me. Citrus Noir showed good resistance, a lesser bud that big n thick in my environment would have molded, technically fungused, hehe

Last nite after harvesting I walked over the hill to the stage on the beach to play loud music with the band, had barbecue steelhead and beautiful sunset. No camera along though.
Here's some fresh tunes from a favorite band

sounds like a good hoot, fun and food at the beach!
thanks for the current MM

great picture essay!, whatever bb is doing buds looking way smokable!
Heck yea lol, the thing is well endowed with trychs. Maybe a good candidate for extract too. Will be on the lookout for mold on some of these that are coming along that are showing dense buds. I did some pruning and training on all the bubbas today...I don't want to see any mold on them:bow:

Here are my photoperiod plants from @robbio left to right it's 2 black lime reserve xsugar punch, blrx ogk, nl#5, and blr x ogk. The OGK on the right was just up potted from a gallon to 7 gallons. They are beautiful plants...hope they get to fill out! They are @40-50 inches
DSCN4581.JPG

Here are my photoperiod plants from @robbio left to right it's 2 black lime reserve xsugar punch, blrx ogk, nl#5, and blr x ogk. The OGK on the right was just up potted from a gallon to 7 gallons. They are beautiful plants...hope they get to fill out! They are @40-50 inches
View attachment 940448
Hope you get some buds off em.May be to late for your climate.Good looking bunch tho.Your doing a good job with them for sure.Thanks for giving them a go.Very nice mellow tune for a stoned guy.Good to hear from you friend.Good fishing out there.Peace please

Back