Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Hey hey, 4:20 here :pass:

Littlest bubba has it going on. 18" high 28" across
DSCN4582.JPG

DSCN4586.JPG

Hope you get some buds off em.May be to late for your climate.Good looking bunch tho.Your doing a good job with them for sure.Thanks for giving them a go.Very nice mellow tune for a stoned guy.Good to hear from you friend.Good fishing out there.Peace please
Sure it's always a gamble with photos here but I'm curious if the greenhouse will be up to it. Photos have actually been a good part of the stash, but they were able to grow in the solarium until late October. Should be interesting hehe. These plants have been lots of fun!

Sure it's always a gamble with photos here but I'm curious if the greenhouse will be up to it. Photos have actually been a good part of the stash, but they were able to grow in the solarium until late October. Should be interesting hehe. These plants have been lots of fun!
I love a full room as well.I love your greenhouse ,i have been very pleased with mine .I think i will have tomatoes in Dec.LOL No really.LOLPeace please

Heck yea lol, the thing is well endowed with trychs. Maybe a good candidate for extract too. Will be on the lookout for mold on some of these that are coming along that are showing dense buds. I did some pruning and training on all the bubbas today...I don't want to see any mold on them:bow:
man. yesterday I found a tiny bit of bud rot on Little Sister BT pheno, damn, and she wants to finish fast and I think she is going purp with the cool, upper 30sF, night time temps. I want this one to finish up! Bertha BT pheno is acting invincible, she is real close to harvest.

man. yesterday I found a tiny bit of bud rot on Little Sister BT pheno, damn, and she wants to finish fast and I think she is going purp with the cool, upper 30sF, night time temps. I want this one to finish up! Bertha BT pheno is acting invincible, she is real close to harvest.
Oh yea, then I better keep a close eye on my little one,she's got the densest buds. Don't know how long our fair weather will last...we're getting close to the time where we would normally see a turn for the worse. Been upper 50's at night so far. Humidity is high enough to make me nervous though. I haven't seen any purps yet:pass:

Here are my photoperiod plants from @robbio left to right it's 2 black lime reserve xsugar punch, blrx ogk, nl#5, and blr x ogk. The OGK on the right was just up potted from a gallon to 7 gallons. They are beautiful plants...hope they get to fill out! They are @40-50 inches
View attachment 940448
got some trees there!, what size pots?

Nice buds on that one im thinking this is going to turn out to be a killer season
Thanks my friend, it's looking good so far. I have some more plants putting on buds that haven't been shown here much I'll try to get some pics now that it's a little less crowded in the greenhouse

Back