Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Take this with a pinch of salt , but I have been informed , and found myself only just recently,that the males reach for the sky and like to get mature first, so they ready to throw that pollen at the local girls ,,
That has been my experience also. I was surprised that one of the photo strains( nl#5) showed me girl parts first, wish they'd all do that lol but that's nature for you. My inclination is to pick the tighter-stacked one.

That has been my experience also. I was surprised that one of the photo strains( nl#5) showed me girl parts first, wish they'd all do that lol but that's nature for you. My inclination is to pick the tighter-stacked one.

I have six photo girls in the tent on slow burner, first time ever ,,, I have got to build a micro auto nursery/grow space next ,,

I all ready asked you about the flags I know :d5:, but tell me again ,, it was the Mrs who made them if I recall ,, whats the material ,,and method she used etc :biggrin::pass:

Last edited:
I have six photo girls in the tent on slow burner, first time ever ,,, I have got to build a micro auto nursery/grow space next ,,

I all ready asked you about the flags I know :d5:, but tell me again ,, it was the Mrs who made them if I recall ,, whats the material ,,and method she used etc :biggrin::pass:
Hey hairy, the fabric is muslin, the pieces are dyed then drawn on with fabric marking pens.:cheers:
Hope you're not planning to compete bro we've got the world market "sewn up"
god I can't believe I came up with that pun this early in the morning:smoking:

Hey hairy, the fabric is muslin, the pieces are dyed then drawn on with fabric marking pens.:cheers:
Hope you're not planning to compete bro we've got the world market "sewn up"
god I can't believe I came up with that pun this early in the morning:smoking:

:d5: plenty of room for both of us :cheers:

I was thinking more screen printed ,,, :biggrin:

Well...the weather is back to normal lol.
IMG_20180624_114227.jpg

We had a good week though. Decent progress in the greenhouse.
IMG_20180624_113012.jpg

Double Grape has been a frosty thing since she started flower her younger siblings are showing that too
IMG_20180624_112900.jpg

Gotta love purple. Fastberry
IMG_20180624_113422.jpg

And I managed to scrape together a five gallon bucket full for the Black lime reserve x sugar punch @robbio she seemed like she'd appreciate more room:smoking:
IMG_20180624_114334.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20180624_114334.jpg
    IMG_20180624_114334.jpg
    197 KB · Views: 47
Hotdamn she going to go now,man i love purple bud,Lovely color .I bet that plant will get good size in that wonderful five gal bucket.I use those a lot when i,m trying to grow some monsters.LOL The greenhouse was a very nice addition bud.Peace please

I'm impressed so far,it could be a repeat I'll see how the younger ones turn out...I have a couple that spent less time under the light and are I think going to be smaller/less branching. But if they pack on the trychs like this one under these conditions I'll be happy. You are gonna love it indoor, can't wait to see what you do with it!
I cant wait to grow some double grape this fall and winter!! Have around 6 or so seeds to fire up!

Back