Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Hey friends and neighbors, it's that time of year I'm switching over to work mode. Our commercial fishing season opens this weekend... Ma and I will be moving aboard the boat this week, and I will probably be on here less.
As sometimes happens, my grow isn't really ready to go on autopilot, but hopefully we will be popping in frequently. There has been a structural change to the fishery that may make it harder to get home but I will be trying my best to tend the plants as well as make some money.
The greenhouse is a riot, but once the older girls in the one gallon pots are chopped things will be simpler. Those plants are needing frequent feedings.
Anyway, will try to get some plant pics up then maybe some fishy stuff:smoking:
DSCN4425.JPG

Fun with the zoom
DSCN4423.JPG

Hey friends and neighbors, it's that time of year I'm switching over to work mode. Our commercial fishing season opens this weekend... Ma and I will be moving aboard the boat this week, and I will probably be on here less.
As sometimes happens, my grow isn't really ready to go on autopilot, but hopefully we will be popping in frequently. There has been a structural change to the fishery that may make it harder to get home but I will be trying my best to tend the plants as well as make some money.
The greenhouse is a riot, but once the older girls in the one gallon pots are chopped things will be simpler. Those plants are needing frequent feedings.
Anyway, will try to get some plant pics up then maybe some fishy stuff:smoking:
View attachment 923234
Fun with the zoomView attachment 923235
I didnt even know hummingbirds went that far north! good luck bro I hope u get all the fish lol

Keep your PFD on, have a safe season, and catch lots of fish @Jraven and "Ma" lol Save a few for my spinner and bobber rods down here though! There is a little fishy dance for the luck, but I am guessing you don't need luck with all the good karma! :smoking:

:vibe:
We've learned a lot of tricks over the years, but anytime you throw in with mother nature{especially the sea queen] there's some luck involved hehe. Thanks for the good wishes brother:pass:

Back