Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Hey time to show off the orchid, since she's showing off:toke:
IMG_20180621_073353.jpg

And here are the older gals with bubba and Brooklyn Sunrise towering over their contemporaries and still growing a bit. The double grape, AvT and DP blueberry are frosting up. Fastberry is smaller but sooo pretty
IMG_20180622_073058.jpg

Our heat wave seems to have passed but it sure did help the girls. Grey and foggy this AM but it may burn off.
We have our outdoor music stage set up hoping to have a good jam session this afternoon.:headbang:

Hey time to show off the orchid, since she's showing off:toke:View attachment 921494
And here are the older gals with bubba and Brooklyn Sunrise towering over their contemporaries and still growing a bit. The double grape, AvT and DP blueberry are frosting up. Fastberry is smaller but sooo prettyView attachment 921495
Our heat wave seems to have passed but it sure did help the girls. Grey and foggy this AM but it may burn off.
We have our outdoor music stage set up hoping to have a good jam session this afternoon.:headbang:
Would love to hear that in that setting.What kinda stuff yall play.Peace please

@robbio I'm trying to decide which of the BLRx sugar punch to up-pot, between the two on the left. They are almost exactly the same development -wise except one has more stretch/node spacing. Any sense of which is most likely to be a girl?
P_20180623_082548.jpg
P_20180623_082522.jpg

@robbio I'm trying to decide which of the BLRx sugar punch to up-pot, between the two on the left. They are almost exactly the same development -wise except one has more stretch/node spacing. Any sense of which is most likely to be a girl?View attachment 921974 View attachment 921975
Its kinda hard to tell at this point.It would be nice if they were both girls.Looking good tho.Peace please

Folks said we sounded good last night [emoji3]
Just loud rock n roll with a dose of your Texas singer/songwriters thrown in.
Here's a couple pics of the scene
View attachment 921936 View attachment 921937 View attachment 921939
That is awesome [emoji3]

It's because of journals, stories and pictures like this, that my girlfriend asks every now and then to read over my shoulder of "that forum you're on".
She's a non grower and non smoker, but can appreciate the people and cultures among the AFN forums and admire the love and hard work people put into their grows and other parts of their lives.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Its kinda hard to tell at this point.It would be nice if they were both girls.Looking good tho.Peace please
Yea you know they do both feel like girls to me lol. Sure wish I had more soil (and space) these photos all look excellent so far.

just to cool!

That is awesome [emoji3]

It's because of journals, stories and pictures like this, that my girlfriend asks every now and then to read over my shoulder of "that forum you're on".
She's a non grower and non smoker, but can appreciate the people and cultures among the AFN forums and admire the love and hard work people put into their grows and other parts of their lives.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Thanks so much guys I REALLY appreciate the love and support:pass::bighug:

Back