Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

I'm finding DP Brooklyn Sunrise to be a little more sensitive to the megacrop supplements, this older one and her younger sister on a weaker dose show the tip burn. This is a great plant don't think she's suffering too much, she turned out to be the second biggest next to bubba of the early round of autos
DSCN4419.JPG

Well this seems to be our annual week -long heat wave...in the 90's in the greenhouse yesterday and supposed to be a few more days of sun. It doesn't seem like I need to do anything about more ventilation the plants are liking it and there won't be many days this hot through the summer. It's brutally hot over at the dock where I'm doing boat work, but there is no time to seek shade:cools:...it's my big chance to lay paint on the old girl hehe.
today's gonna be my day to patch bottom of my boat, been mostly rainy/showery for a week, sun this morn, thunderstorms later today

Looking very nice that greenhouse really seems to help get em growing nice job friend .
I'm very happy with the greenhouse...they don't seem to mind the grey weather so much and they really like the sunny days
looking fine Jraven!, gonna be tough getting in the gh pretty soon:pass:
It's already too crowded:smoking:, have to shuffle plants to move around, harvesting the first round will help lol probably not much though.
This is day 3 of 90F/35 degrees in the greenhouse, might get a few more days before things get back to normal.

I'm very happy with the greenhouse...they don't seem to mind the grey weather so much and they really like the sunny days

It's already too crowded:smoking:, have to shuffle plants to move around, harvesting the first round will help lol probably not much though.
This is day 3 of 90F/35 degrees in the greenhouse, might get a few more days before things get back to normal.
wow!, the green world sucking that up!

Back