Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

We have a small Harris turbine, we get 20-24 amps @12volt from it. It's usually 24/7 except for drought or freeze times.

Do you run a secondary setup like solar or wind to add additional power during these times?

Here's the bubba trouble that has been in the COB cabinet I'm moving her out to the greenhouse today...gonna wedge her in there somehow lol. She has captured my affection I'll say. She has four main branches . View attachment 919796
Twice she topped herself and the growth tip is still deformed but I think it's superfluous...I'm thinking of nipping her above the two sets of main branches and below those smaller ones coming from the growth tip area @912GreenSkell that sound right? View attachment 919797

Didnt get a tag in my alerts! I just happened to be stopping by to check it out in here....hmmmm I hope am not missing more tags!!
If it was me, due to the open location of the deformed branches i wouldnt cut them off. They will receive lots of light due to the open structure of the plant, and to me it would just be an interesting experiment to see what happens with those branches.
A very unique structure indeed!

Do you run a secondary setup like solar or wind to add additional power during these times?

Didnt get a tag in my alerts! I just happened to be stopping by to check it out in here....hmmmm I hope am not missing more tags!!
If it was me, due to the open location of the deformed branches i wouldnt cut them off. They will receive lots of light due to the open structure of the plant, and to me it would just be an interesting experiment to see what happens with those branches.
A very unique structure indeed!
thanks bud, sounds good it would be interesting to see what it does.
We do have solar also it works pretty well here even with the cloudiness
:pass:

@robbio one of the nl [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] showed girl parts,she's not the biggest of her group but is a great looking plant I may wait a day or two to see if one of the others shows but looks like we'll be transplanting soon...
Should be a good show,they are very hardy plants,neat to see what a good grower can do in those not perfect conditions.Peace please

Well this seems to be our annual week -long heat wave...in the 90's in the greenhouse yesterday and supposed to be a few more days of sun. It doesn't seem like I need to do anything about more ventilation the plants are liking it and there won't be many days this hot through the summer. It's brutally hot over at the dock where I'm doing boat work, but there is no time to seek shade:cools:...it's my big chance to lay paint on the old girl hehe.

Morning sun hitting the double grape :coffee:
IMG_20180619_081013.jpg

@hecno This is epic, already have one turning red. This is a bush we started in the solarium quite awhile ago.
IMG_20180619_083829.jpg
it's a good 5' high
P_20180619_085433.jpg

The other plants we bought down the road...they were in 4" starter pots a week and a half ago!
P_20180619_085453.jpg

Here is the first of the photoperiod plants to get up-potted. NL#5... She's the first to show, and a good sturdy one and she wins the only 7 gallon pot :smoking:
DSCN4417.JPG

All the photos are clamoring to get potted, I'm going do a black lime reserve x ogk next. I put one in a fabric insta transplant setup, wish I'd done them all like that.
P_20180620_080942.jpg

Back