Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

camp made ulu's from old saw blades, with the right size, real good fillet tool, and of course for hanging fish, the toolView attachment 919120
OH yea...think I see a fun project:cheers:

frost in the greenhouse, the good kind:biggrin:
lots of youngsters gathered round
even some purp
down with all frowns!:d5:
Pretty much getting a wider smile from these:smoking:

That sounds a great soil addative ,,,pimp it with some fish mixes and you got jravens Alaskan organics range ,,,:thumbsup:
That stuff really kick-started our garden when we were starting out here. Recent piles are getting smaller lol since we are getting old and rickety.
With the right setup it would be a great cottage industry here, two things we have fish guts and seaweed lmao...I'm always trying to get someone to do it :crying:

Not sure about the def, mag or P maybe? Is it spreading? I'd post a pic for waira in the infirmary if its getting worse.
It is coming out in the new growth. From what I can tell from the pics in the deficit thread it looks like mag but I'm not that familiar with it. It's a very distinctive marking
:pass:

OH yea...think I see a fun project:cheers:

Pretty much getting a wider smile from these:smoking:

That stuff really kick-started our garden when we were starting out here. Recent piles are getting smaller lol since we are getting old and rickety.
With the right setup it would be a great cottage industry here, two things we have fish guts and seaweed lmao...I'm always trying to get someone to do it :crying:

It is coming out in the new growth. From what I can tell from the pics in the deficit thread it looks like mag but I'm not that familiar with it. It's a very distinctive marking
:pass:

It is distinct. Is it under the cob or greenhouse?

It's in the greenhouse. It's been a good player
DSCN4405.JPG

Hey, watchit you.... lil RAPSCALLION YOU....my wife mentioned as she was walking by the monitor......MMMmmmm nice leeeegs...who's that rapscallion friend of yours????? :crying::crying::crying: THen she asked with a grimm face, what's that SHITE all over his legs?!!!!
THanks man!!! I'm gettin laid tonight!!!:crying::crying::crying: Thanks man!!:headbang:

Great thread, enjoyed the journey so far, looking forward to seeing some buds soon.

Certainly a challenge up there, but you seem to have it dialled in.

Interesting to see how they fare in cool, damp conditions similar to autumn in the uk when my own outdoor will complete..I hope.
:smoking::d5::pighug:

Back