Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Started out to be a nice day, coming back home from working on the boat ran into this. A minute after I took the pic I became well-embroiled in a lovely squall looked like a drowned rat when I got home :smoking:View attachment 916392
AK for ya, hypothermia just a cloud away:crying:

Last edited:
These are my photoperiod plants still in 1 gallon pots, (in the center)I still hope plan to transplant them eventually.View attachment 918149
All the young plants are out of the seedling cabinet, transplanted to 3gallon pots, View attachment 918150 and into the greenhouse now. I'll try to introduce them when I can. There's around 25 I'm afraid and a few more little 1 gallon hopeful ones.View attachment 918150
We just have a couple weeks before our fishing season starts so have been over at the boat as much as possible trying to get ready
25 +, geeze, time for a greenhouse annex

oh yeah, got the out board off! There are 2 eyes bolted to engine block to hoist from. Don't know how I got the dumb idea to hoist from the flywheel:shrug:, glad I dummied up:yay:
Don't know what I was thinking either should have thought of that lol...I suppose that feature is on most of the larger ones.

Double Grape is getting frosty we had a couple good days, maybe @70 for a while in the greenhouse and still getting @45 at night.
DSCN4383.JPG

Here is a group shot of the older gals they are at 56 days
DSCN4388.JPG

The photoperiod plants are grooving along, they probably would appreciate bigger pots...
DSCN4389.JPG

Some of the younger plants that have been in there about a week now
DSCN4393.JPG

My spot of color for this grow is a Fastberry. It's not real big, 21"
DSCN4400.JPG

And here's a question I think this is magnesium def does that seem right? This is green poison F1FV
DSCN4397.JPG
DSCN4395.JPG

Last edited:
Bubba Trouble still the biggest of the older girls, still growing (31") and still in preflower mode.
IMG_20180616_081001.jpg
and this twice self- topped bubba is still getting the luxury treatment for now. The center leafs are coming out normal looking now. She could be interesting
IMG_20180616_081620.jpg

IMG_20180616_122816.jpg
Bubba Trouble still the biggest of the older girls, still growing (31") and still in preflower mode. View attachment 919053 and this twice self- topped bubba is still getting the luxury treatment for now. The center leafs are coming out normal looking now. She could be interesting View attachment 919057
The gardens I must say look great and man ur Bubbatrouble is doing exactly what my did and I tried it in DWC, got a question how many of these do u have? This is the greatest knife and kitchen tool I've ever had pizza-meat- to chopping lettuce, oh ya it's sharp I know 3 times how sharp it is, it will do a number on some squirrel and frog legs

Back