Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

View attachment 919058
The gardens I must say look great and man ur Bubbatrouble is doing exactly what my did and I tried it in DWC, got a question how many of these do u have? This is the greatest knife and kitchen tool I've ever had pizza-meat- to chopping lettuce, oh ya it's sharp I know 3 times how sharp it is, it will do a number on some squirrel and frog legs
I do not have any ulu knives here...I do like good knives though probably time I looked for a good ulu.
I was a pretty nervous papa with the bubbas...they all looked seriously twisty at first but grew out strong

I do not have any ulu knives here...I do like good knives though probably time I looked for a good ulu.
I was a pretty nervous papa with the bubbas...they all looked seriously twisty at first but grew out strong
Yes mine did the same I think that's how it got its name it's a mystic magic creature from the start then bam she is looking normal. And yes ulu is what it's called always forget that. But yes u will love it, the couple I mentioned in eagle River when I would visit parents they gave it to me the last time was there and a big neon green thunder fk bud they grew man it was good, that's how I got cut the first time, stuck the ulu in cargo pocket, forgot about it reached in to grab my lighter after I was highlighted and bam had to super glue half of my thumb bag on. How big do ur photos get in that climate? And also have u made ur own sea kelp or ocean compost soils being u have all the things their it seems in nature that fox farm bags up for the rest of us who don't have the ocean at our door step? I bet u get some amazing compost going.

Ouch yep man I have a few self -inflicted scars I sure try to avoid it now hehe.
I used to grow some 4' photos but those weren't real quality smoke...just some we had that were adapted to the climate more or less. Last year had a couple {different strain] go maybe 36" and they didn't finish well. That was a horrible season weather-wise. This year isn't any better it seems but the start under lights and the greenhouse are making a quantum leap difference. I'm really hoping to see good results with these photos. This is the 3rd year I've focused on the autos and it's been a struggle to get the right infrastructure set-up for sure for them.

The most awesome compost we've done is fish guts layered with seaweed for a while it attracts bears then it's covered with maggots the next thing you know it's done. just piled on the ground in the woods for a summer
Yes mine did the same I think that's how it got its name it's a mystic magic creature from the start then bam she is looking normal. And yes ulu is what it's called always forget that. But yes u will love it, the couple I mentioned in eagle River when I would visit parents they gave it to me the last time was there and a big neon green thunder fk bud they grew man it was good, that's how I got cut the first time, stuck the ulu in cargo pocket, forgot about it reached in to grab my lighter after I was highlighted and bam had to super glue half of my thumb bag on. How big do ur photos get in that climate? And also have u made ur own sea kelp or ocean compost soils being u have all the things their it seems in nature that fox farm bags up for the rest of us who don't have the ocean at our door step? I bet u get some amazing compost going.

camp made ulu's from old saw blades, with the right size, real good fillet tool, and of course for hanging fish, the tool
P1070144.JPG

The most awesome compost we've done is fish guts layered with seaweed for a while it attracts bears then it's covered with maggots the next thing you know it's done. just piled on the ground in the woods for a summer

That sounds a great soil addative ,,,pimp it with some fish mixes and you got jravens Alaskan organics range ,,,:thumbsup:

Double Grape is getting frosty we had a couple good days, maybe @70 for a while in the greenhouse and still getting @45 at night.
View attachment 919031
Here is a group shot of the older gals they are at 56 days View attachment 919036
The photoperiod plants are grooving along, they probably would appreciate bigger pots...View attachment 919038
Some of the younger plants that have been in there about a week nowView attachment 919039
My spot of color for this grow is a Fastberry. It's not real big, 21" View attachment 919041
And here's a question I think this is magnesium def does that seem right? This is green poison F1FVView attachment 919048 View attachment 919047

Not sure about the def, mag or P maybe? Is it spreading? I'd post a pic for waira in the infirmary if its getting worse.

Back