Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Here's the forecast for the week looks like a couple good days coming
Screenshot_20180613-083706_1.jpg

Oh yea I put this twice-self-topped bubba trouble back under the cob to see what she could do. She's responding well
IMG_20180613_082710.jpg

Me too!! Can't wait to see what happens when she checks out my journal!! Hahahaha :D
j
I know, she's in for some heart-throbbing plant pics over there lol

:crying:

If that mud takes the wrinkles out I'll be potting it up and selling it..........:crying:..@trailanimal keeps inviting me to his grow room so he can hose me off for extra top soil....:biggrin:

:crying:

If that mud takes the wrinkles out I'll be potting it up and selling it..........:crying:..@trailanimal keeps inviting me to his grow room so he can hose me off for extra top soil....:biggrin:
Oooh yea that's precious stuff hehe...
Too wet here for wrinkles though unless you stay out inthe rain too long

Hey friends it's been pretty typical here, gray and rainy temps 45-55f with a few brief sunbreaks. The younger transplants stall out when they get out to the greenhouse but the older gals in the 1 gallon pots are progressing nicely considering. We're always hoping for a little more sun.
The seedling cabinet is emptying slowly. I have the photoperiod plants in there in the1 gallon pots for now. Don't know where all the little autos will go, running out of pots, and space. They will get something though if they look enthusiastic. View attachment 915959
Here's some recent transplants waiting to go out to the greenhouse it's DP ww cbd, Dina ww cbd (2) a sweet cheese fast and a brooklyn sunrise View attachment 915960these two were just transplanted a dina ww cbd and green poison fast veraionView attachment 915961in the greenhouse Brooklyn Sunrise and Double Grape View attachment 915962
Bubba Trouble is growing about a inch a day, 27 inches today. Definitely slower on the flowering View attachment 915963
Over here two AvT and DP Blueberry View attachment 915964
A bud shot of AvTView attachment 915969
BTs take their sweet time

Back