Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

So peaceful and majestic looking bub. Love the new greenhouse with the view you have while working with the beautiful lady's. Very nice man, very nice.

thats a thick forrest.lovely spot and the greenhouse has the best view.
theres a couple of bits of wood with like brown electric cable over and through it,whats that all about ?
getting them packed in,grow in your fav mug if you have to :coffee:
:pighug:

thats a thick forrest.lovely spot and the greenhouse has the best view.
theres a couple of bits of wood with like brown electric cable over and through it,whats that all about ?
getting them packed in,grow in your fav mug if you have to :coffee:
Hey Archie, you must mean my fancy one of a kind gate latch!
P_20180608_145223.jpg

Started out to be a nice day, coming back home from working on the boat ran into this. A minute after I took the pic I became well-embroiled in a lovely squall looked like a drowned rat when I got home :smoking:
P_20180608_142234.jpg

Pretty sweet latch! And even better weather, what's a day on the water without some more water falling from the sky??
It's the norm around here lol. It was nice when I left but soon as I got around the corner I knew I was going to get my ass kicked:rofl:. It was a pretty good day all in all the plants looked like they had been busy while I was gone
:pass:

nice bit of handy work :thumbsup: your luck was in,it was the way back :pass:
Thanks arch, crude but effective! Change of clothes and a hot cuppa fixed it all up:cheers:

Sounds like it was a win-win then, with a little luck you will be harvesting heavy chinook and cannabis before you know it. :biggrin:
Hope to be doing both this time next month:pass:

Loving that latch mate . Bloody squalls , when I was a dory man I would see them coming and no where to hide , just had to get wet . This photo is what we fished out of , most time 4 per main boat and this is the fish we targeted -- Coral Trout --
maxresdefault.jpg

MPO02364.jpg

Back