Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

all's well here!

self topping BT's, first I've seen. I'm sure that big one will be greening, Although I recall, my big one from last season was a lighter green, not yellowish, just a lighter green.
That's about where it's at now... a lighter shade of green. It started a little twisty too but grew right out of it. It's been powering along ever since. Not sure what I did to those two young ones, but I'm real interested to see what they do. I really thought they weren't going to make it when they were babies but after seeing the first one thrive I was confident...so it's all good so far.

:thumbsup:

Some days I walk over to the harbor, thought I'd toss a few pics of the stroll along the beach and through the woods since we got a little sun break for a while
P_20180602_095502.jpg
IMG_20180602_100721.jpg

And down to the harbor and a bit of boardwalk above the beach.
IMG_20180602_101557.jpg
IMG_20180602_101803.jpg

Hey friends it's been pretty typical here, gray and rainy temps 45-55f with a few brief sunbreaks. The younger transplants stall out when they get out to the greenhouse but the older gals in the 1 gallon pots are progressing nicely considering. We're always hoping for a little more sun.
The seedling cabinet is emptying slowly. I have the photoperiod plants in there in the1 gallon pots for now. Don't know where all the little autos will go, running out of pots, and space. They will get something though if they look enthusiastic.
DSCN4344.JPG

Here's some recent transplants waiting to go out to the greenhouse it's DP ww cbd, Dina ww cbd (2) a sweet cheese fast and a brooklyn sunrise
DSCN4345.JPG
these two were just transplanted a dina ww cbd and green poison fast veraion
DSCN4346.JPG
in the greenhouse Brooklyn Sunrise and Double Grape
IMG_20180607_084016.jpg

Bubba Trouble is growing about a inch a day, 27 inches today. Definitely slower on the flowering
DSCN4353.JPG

Over here two AvT and DP Blueberry
IMG_20180607_083702.jpg

A bud shot of AvT
DSCN4348.JPG

Hey friends it's been pretty typical here, gray and rainy temps 45-55f with a few brief sunbreaks. The younger transplants stall out when they get out to the greenhouse but the older gals in the 1 gallon pots are progressing nicely considering. We're always hoping for a little more sun.
The seedling cabinet is emptying slowly. I have the photoperiod plants in there in the1 gallon pots for now. Don't know where all the little autos will go, running out of pots, and space. They will get something though if they look enthusiastic. View attachment 915959
Here's some recent transplants waiting to go out to the greenhouse it's DP ww cbd, Dina ww cbd (2) a sweet cheese fast and a brooklyn sunrise View attachment 915960these two were just transplanted a dina ww cbd and green poison fast veraionView attachment 915961in the greenhouse Brooklyn Sunrise and Double Grape View attachment 915962
Bubba Trouble is growing about a inch a day, 27 inches today. Definitely slower on the flowering View attachment 915963
Over here two AvT and DP Blueberry View attachment 915964
A bud shot of AvTView attachment 915969
Very nice J love your new grow space.You making it look easy.LOLPeace please

Here are some of the photoperiod plants, moved to the greenhouse. There are 3 more still in the cabinet which are a little behind these in branching
DSCN4354.JPG

Might actually have some sun today!:woohoo:
DSCN4356.JPG

Back