Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Thanks brother they're about D35. They look good to me considering they haven't had a very good time with the weather so far. I figured they would need some supplemental feeding, especially these little pot guys. Does it seem like they need nitrogen? What do you think of the megacrop for this?:pass:

Yes absolutely..megacrop is perfectly suited. I would rock them with 3grams per gallon MC across the board and see how they green up, and get a preemptive jump on the others before they start to follow the same path and become deficient. If you see any excessive darkening of the smaller plants or any clawing, just ease back a bit. Look like they are N hungry to me.

Yes absolutely..megacrop is perfectly suited. I would rock them with 3grams per gallon MC across the board and see how they green up, and get a preemptive jump on the others before they start to follow the same path and become deficient. If you see any excessive darkening of the smaller plants or any clawing, just ease back a bit. Look like they are N hungry to me.
Good will up the dose on em then. I was nervous about it at first. Thanks for that!

The mountain finally put on a more summery look. Looks like some good weather coming!
DSCN4334.JPG

IMG_20180530_092342.jpg
Here I have the photoperiod regulars up- potted to 1 gallon. They'll be transplanted again when they show sex. 3 of each black lime reserve x sugar punch, black lime reserve x og kush and northern lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]
@robbio

Last edited:
Howdy folks. The gals in the greenhouse...just the older first-round ones, got a taste of 39F last night, but today is looking to be full sun so they should see 70's temps. The younger plants are still indoors but the pressure is definitely on to move more out there. I'll be doing some more transplants this morning before I go to work.
P_20180531_071349.jpg

Looking awesome! Looks like the commute to work will be pretty rough :smoking:

What about rearranging a little so you have your indoor tent/cabinet area close enough to greenhouse you could pump your exhaust air into it for warmth? Keep lights on all night indoors and exhaust until whatever time AM it is warm enough out to let off.

Looking awesome! Looks like the commute to work will be pretty rough :smoking:

What about rearranging a little so you have your indoor tent/cabinet area close enough to greenhouse you could pump your exhaust air into it for warmth? Keep lights on all night indoors and exhaust until whatever time AM it is warm enough out to let off.
I was just talking with someone about something similar. I'm not ventilating the seedling cab but it would be super easy to pump warm air from the house out there...just need some duct and a tunnel fan. It's not very far
:pass:

Back