Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Here's a look at the closet today. @robbio On the left are mostly our photo regs, all looking good. On the right those are close to potting up. The plan was to get them in the greenhouse @the 1st but the weather is making me a bit nervous on that account
IMG_20180526_090832.jpg

It's cold and rainy today not in too much of a hurry to move the big girls out, or even go out myself hehe. I'm supposed to be over working on the boat . Cheers all:pass:

Here's a look at the closet today. @robbio On the left are mostly our photo regs, all looking good. On the right those are close to potting up. The plan was to get them in the greenhouse @the 1st but the weather is making me a bit nervous on that account View attachment 911154
It's cold and rainy today not in too much of a hurry to move the big girls out, or even go out myself hehe. I'm supposed to be over working on the boat . Cheers all:pass:
Good looking start bud.The kids have to go out in the world soon.LOLPeace please

High fellow growers, I've been at work over at the boat these days. That will be the rule from here on need to make some money when they open us up. :deadhorse:
Here's the first of the next round about to get potted, she's a Sweet green poison fast version. I figured these would be a little tight in their pots before I got to move them, but the roots dont look that tight. These things must be nearing 3 weeks I would say.
IMG_20180527_142821.jpg

Getting the second wave potted up, here are DP blueberry auto, Sweet's Green Poison F1FV, and Mephisto Double Grape
IMG_20180528_095243.jpg

These will be heading to the greenhouse come what may pretty soon. Looks like better weather this coming week, it's been rough lately.
P_20180528_100109.jpg

The girls got some sun today, they are really lapping it up...I hope they get a few good days as predicted.
This is DP brooklyn sunrise, DP Blueberry , and the topped AvT
DSCN4330.JPG
here is bubba trouble, fastberry, AvT and double grape. Bubba is the biggest but has looked yellowish for a couple days. She got a taste of my free sample of Megacrop:smoking:. A couple others got some too. I'll brew a good tea soon.
DSCN4332.JPG

The girls got some sun today, they are really lapping it up...I hope they get a few good days as predicted.
This is DP brooklyn sunrise, DP Blueberry , and the topped AvTView attachment 912586here is bubba trouble, fastberry, AvT and double grape. Bubba is the biggest but has looked yellowish for a couple days. She got a taste of my free sample of Megacrop:smoking:. A couple others got some too. I'll brew a good tea soon.View attachment 912587

Right on man!! Looking pretty damn fine to me!! Get those feeds up!! ;)
What day are those on now?

Here's a look at the closet today. @robbio On the left are mostly our photo regs, all looking good. On the right those are close to potting up. The plan was to get them in the greenhouse @the 1st but the weather is making me a bit nervous on that account View attachment 911154

Nice shot. I like a grower with a bit of ambition!
... makes up for my own timidness... :p
:slap:

Right on man!! Looking
pretty damn fine to me!! Get those feeds up!! ;)
What day are those on now?
Thanks brother they're about D35. They look good to me considering they haven't had a very good time with the weather so far. I figured they would need some supplemental feeding, especially these little pot guys. Does it seem like they need nitrogen? What do you think of the megacrop for this?:pass:

Back