Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

I was just talking with someone about something similar. I'm not ventilating the seedling cab but it would be super easy to pump warm air from the house out there...just need some duct and a tunnel fan. It's not very far
:pass:[/QUOTI have temps over 100F during the heat of the day.So far so good.Plants are doing lovely.That is a good ideal .Peace lease

I guess it's no surprise that it's been cool and rainy, we get a little sunbreak now and then. This is how it looks this morning
P_20180602_073126.jpg

The second and third bubba troubles topped themselves twice :shrug: the center leaves at the next node look funny too...these should be interesting I'll train the second set out too, since one branch wants to dominate.
IMG_20180602_074135.jpg

These are at 40 days the bubba trouble on the left front is the biggest plant in the show, 22 inches...she showed my nitrogen deficit the worst but seems to be greening up...the cool dim conditions keep them from being thirsty though so feeding it up takes time
IMG_20180602_074046.jpg

The AvTs are the most advanced...looks I'll be smoking these babies while I'm out on the water:)
one was topped and one regular. These didn't seem to yellow as much so far. They'll all be on the mega crop from now on.
Here's some newcomers to the greenhouse. Dp blueberry, double grape, and green poison fast version
IMG_20180602_083027.jpg

So, we'll be hoping for some sunny days to help move things along, I have more plants ready for the greenhouse and more in the cabinet getting close. I really love the cab for starting plants...what a huge difference from trying to use the natural light.
IMG_20180602_084320.jpg

Where is the fish??!! ;)
They're out there...but it's closed for us. Unfortunately the ones we would be after right now [king salmon] are having some kind of problem with ocean survival and aren't showing very good so hoping it's just a hiccup but looks like it could be a trend. Supposedly has to do with a warming ocean. Sigh.
However there is plenty of sport fishing opportunity it would be easy to get somethin' to eat

View attachment 912845 Here I have the photoperiod regulars up- potted to 1 gallon. They'll be transplanted again when they show sex. 3 of each black lime reserve x sugar punch, black lime reserve x og kush and northern lights [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]
@robbio
all's well here!
I guess it's no surprise that it's been cool and rainy, we get a little sunbreak now and then. This is how it looks this morning View attachment 913902
The second and third bubba troubles topped themselves twice :shrug: the center leaves at the next node look funny too...these should be interesting I'll train the second set out too, since one branch wants to dominate.View attachment 913903
These are at 40 days the bubba trouble on the left front is the biggest plant in the show, 22 inches...she showed my nitrogen deficit the worst but seems to be greening up...the cool dim conditions keep them from being thirsty though so feeding it up takes timeView attachment 913904
The AvTs are the most advanced...looks I'll be smoking these babies while I'm out on the water:)
one was topped and one regular. These didn't seem to yellow as much so far. They'll all be on the mega crop from now on.
Here's some newcomers to the greenhouse. Dp blueberry, double grape, and green poison fast version
View attachment 913908
So, we'll be hoping for some sunny days to help move things along, I have more plants ready for the greenhouse and more in the cabinet getting close. I really love the cab for starting plants...what a huge difference from trying to use the natural light.View attachment 913910
self topping BT's, first I've seen. I'm sure that big one will be greening, Although I recall, my big one from last season was a lighter green, not yellowish, just a lighter green.

Back