Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Man I love the pics, my parents live there half the year well south of Anchorage, my dad is the head sup of some windmills on fire island. I've been there 7 times now and it's just so breath taking u stand with amazement for ever when stoned just looking at all the nature. I love the reindeer hotdog stands smoke a bowl and chow down, big change from seeing cornfields everyday.

Hey friends it's not all autofems here, got my photo regs in the cups. These came from our friend @robbio .
We have Black Lime Reserve x Sugar Punch, Black Lime Reserve x OG Kush, and NL#5. These will be chosen for vigor and gender eventually :biggrin:
View attachment 906187
We are getting the solarium arranged so we can grow some tomatoes and also will want to rotate my first (oldest) round of plants through there on their way to the greenhouse. Have to find spots for the houseplants...I'm lobbying to put the Ficus outside for the summer. Anyone know what kind of weather they can take out there?
View attachment 906190
I'm still avoiding putting on my mechanic/fisherman hat not much longer
Those black lime crosses really sound excellent I'm super excited to see how those play out .Sounds like some great outdoor strains .Awesome stuff friend.

Nice pics as always.

Pressure to move the ladies outside. Uhmmmmm Tomatoes can go out IMHO ;)
Tomatoes getting the solarium, canna doesn't like it that much anyway. Can't get a good tomato here any other way:biggrin: For the amount of work mama puts in to them I have to help. :pass:

What a perfect looking place to live and some very nice plants to boot!
It's perfect for me anyway. Canna not so much but then it is all kind of a challenge, which I think is what it takes for me to function:smoking:

Man I love the pics, my parents live there half the year well south of Anchorage, my dad is the head sup of some windmills on fire island. I've been there 7 times now and it's just so breath taking u stand with amazement for ever when stoned just looking at all the nature. I love the reindeer hotdog stands smoke a bowl and chow down, big change from seeing cornfields everyday.
Southeast is magic land too...may seem dark at times but nature takes top billing.
Thanks guys:smokeout:

Those black lime crosses really sound excellent I'm super excited to see how those play out .Sounds like some great outdoor strains .Awesome stuff friend.
Thanks brother, I'm excited too for those limes for sure. The greenhouse should help me get the photos close to finish, hoping at least one of the strains is a fast finisher :d5:

It's perfect for me anyway. Canna not so much but then it is all kind of a challenge, which I think is what it takes for me to function:smoking:

Southeast is magic land too...may seem dark at times but nature takes top billing.
Thanks guys:smokeout:
Oh yes it does we drove there from the Midwest few yrs ago boy that was trip I won't forget.

Thanks brother, I'm excited too for those limes for sure. The greenhouse should help me get the photos close to finish, hoping at least one of the strains is a fast finisher :d5:
You could always throw a tarp over it an get em to finish a lot earlier then normal .

Back