Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Hey friends it's not all autofems here, got my photo regs in the cups. These came from our friend @robbio .
We have Black Lime Reserve x Sugar Punch, Black Lime Reserve x OG Kush, and NL#5. These will be chosen for vigor and gender eventually :biggrin:
View attachment 906187
We are getting the solarium arranged so we can grow some tomatoes and also will want to rotate my first (oldest) round of plants through there on their way to the greenhouse. Have to find spots for the houseplants...I'm lobbying to put the Ficus outside for the summer. Anyone know what kind of weather they can take out there?
View attachment 906190
I'm still avoiding putting on my mechanic/fisherman hat not much longer
the photos sound delicious. Yeah, house plants here had to take back seat while canna in the window. Look online to see what Ficus can hack

Looks like spring time in Paris. Ah those were the daze.:dragon1:
Everything but the baguettes:crying:It's wonderful to feel after a rough winter, some warmth on the old bones :toke:

Really a great start this round bud!! Looks like some size is incoming this year for you!
Thanks skelly I'm liking it so far...starting under these cobs they look like normal plants for a change!:smoking:

the photos sound delicious. Yeah, house plants here had to take back seat while canna in the window. Look online to see what Ficus can hack
Lol yep they sound good enough to eat :headbang: hoping for a good september
Checked on the ficus, they are tropical hehe don't want to go below 60 :dancer:actually after reading a little I'm surprised it's alive :crying:
It was [still is] a nice day, hit 80F in the greenhouse, all the older girls spent the day out there...I suppose I'll be bringing them in doors for the night, but they've officially lost the spot under the lights I think. We are supposed to get a few more good days, then it should get grey/rainy but with warmer overnight temps so by then they will be settled in the greenhouse.
Tomorrow is a road trip for us. We took a skiff-load of junk over to the truck on the tide today...we're making our annual trip to the dump!

man, your girls looking soo fine!
:pass:

Everything but the baguettes:crying:It's wonderful to feel after a rough winter, some warmth on the old bones :toke:

Thanks skelly I'm liking it so far...starting under these cobs they look like normal plants for a change!:smoking:

Lol yep they sound good enough to eat :headbang: hoping for a good september
Checked on the ficus, they are tropical hehe don't want to go below 60 :dancer:actually after reading a little I'm surprised it's alive :crying:
It was [still is] a nice day, hit 80F in the greenhouse, all the older girls spent the day out there...I suppose I'll be bringing them in doors for the night, but they've officially lost the spot under the lights I think. We are supposed to get a few more good days, then it should get grey/rainy but with warmer overnight temps so by then they will be settled in the greenhouse.
Tomorrow is a road trip for us. We took a skiff-load of junk over to the truck on the tide today...we're making our annual trip to the dump!

:pass:
the dump, what fun, just don't come home with more than ya took:rofl:

Back