Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

That would be a great pic though humming bird in flight at a canna bud
It could be arranged lol...someone beat us to it!
upload_2018-5-11_13-27-8.png

Another in a series of misty, moist and foggy days. I would like to see it get a little warmer but some springs it takes awhile. The next two weeks should show some improvement.
DSCN4296.JPG
it is very nice and spring-like just not quite canna friendly yet.
These gals have some time anyway before they need to go out...but I do need to get the rest of the seedlings going so the cabinet will have to rotate eventually
P_20180513_070925.jpg

I'ts getting to be that time of year I have to go to work getting the boat ready to go fishing...first I need to find out if the engine runs lol it's been 7-8 months since it been going so...a few more days of blissful ignorance then it's reality time! You all have a good sunday and I wish for you all a good grow.:pass:

Yea man love those LLRain with Donna Jean...I have lots of live tapes...that's what kept me in touch with the community through the dark ages lol. It's great having the dead channel on Sirius/xm, youtube, and tons of shows on cd. Some or all of the betty boards are now in the bands' possession, I think they have released some of these May 77 shows

Hey friends it's not all autofems here, got my photo regs in the cups. These came from our friend @robbio .
We have Black Lime Reserve x Sugar Punch, Black Lime Reserve x OG Kush, and NL#5. These will be chosen for vigor and gender eventually :biggrin:
P_20180514_085744.jpg

We are getting the solarium arranged so we can grow some tomatoes and also will want to rotate my first (oldest) round of plants through there on their way to the greenhouse. Have to find spots for the houseplants...I'm lobbying to put the Ficus outside for the summer. Anyone know what kind of weather they can take out there?
P_20180514_091325.jpg

I'm still avoiding putting on my mechanic/fisherman hat not much longer

Back