Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Interesting!!

Man...brooklyn sunrise is going to be a buzz for the fishing you are gonna love i bet!! When i was toking it, it was like nothing could go wrong.
Yep the AvT and double grape both were quick sprouts and popped right up.But so far I'm reluctantly calling it my fault not the seeds because of some bungling lol.
I have a brooklyn sunrise in my first round of plants I'll be looking forward to having that finish early in my fishing season.

You were certainly an influence on the choices :smoking: I for sure though did not get everything I meant to...it's enough nonetheless. Waiting in the wings we still have
HBSSxSamsquanch [freebies]
24C but weirdly I'm 0/3 so far
auto brooklyn sunrise
DP aww cbd
Dina aww cbd
Dina amnesia xxl [freebie]
From our friend @robbio I have
black lime reserve x og kush
black lime reserve x sugar punch
NL [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]
So, should be interesting :crying:
Great man i did not get any alerts i am behind on your new thread but i am here now.LOL What a lineup.I am pulling out the cob that has been cooking for a couple months.I cobbed the NL [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] and its pretty good.I had another volunteer come up in the greenhouse,don,t know what it is yet.Could be any of the last crosses i made.Pretty cool .I will have to run the lights at night so i don,t have to use my AC for one plant.If he is a male he will go bye bye.I just harvested my last two volunteers and i will cob them in the morning.Really nice start bud.I hpoe i get the alerts for your thread.Peace please

Great man i did not get any alerts i am behind on your new thread but i am here now.LOL What a lineup.I am pulling out the cob that has been cooking for a couple months.I cobbed the NL [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG] and its pretty good.I had another volunteer come up in the greenhouse,don,t know what it is yet.Could be any of the last crosses i made.Pretty cool .I will have to run the lights at night so i don,t have to use my AC for one plant.If he is a male he will go bye bye.I just harvested my last two volunteers and i will cob them in the morning.Really nice start bud.I hpoe i get the alerts for your thread.Peace please
yep I've noticed the alerts aren't 100% effective, I check my watched threads thingy.
I can't remember if you gave a rundown on the cob process (I looked it up myself) it would be interesting to hear what results you've got with it.
:pass:

Last edited:
yep I've noticed the alerts aren't 100% effective, I check my watched threads thingy.
I can't remember if you gave a rundown on the cob process (I looked it up myself) it would be interesting to hear what results you've got with it.
:pass:
I have tried two cobs thati made ,my daughter and her friend went out like a light,I cobbed the TBF and the NL [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG],both ver very good,lasts for a long long time.Very trippy for sure.I am doing my Zamadelica x Mango Zamal,it going to be very trippy also.You can also smoke it kind of like hash,but eating is a lot better.It is worth the effort.I can assist you i have done one batch,fixing to do some in the morning.I will cob both plants.The cob boys say this is one of the best strains for cobbing.I have a real good technique for malawi cob curing.Let me know when you are ready i will give you some tips.I will try to get some pics of the process.Good start on the garden bud .I guess i will have to pay more attention.LOL Peace please

Raining today, 48F overnight in the greenhouse...nobody of consequence is in there yet.
Towards the end of week 2 for the seedling cabinet, the Fastberry on the right is end week 1
P_20180511_073223.jpg

I'll keep these in here as long as I can, then move them to the solarium to adjust to normal light. Hopefully it'll be greenhouse weather soon after. The sprouts currently under the t5 will fit in the cabinet with the crowd when they are ready to move.

My @Magic Bubba Trouble grew right through those first kinky leaves and is looking beautiful! View attachment 903962
Middle of week 2 here I'm enjoying the seedling closet, it's so stable compared to the solarium for this. The group are doing good except for one double grape it's been pokey all along. It's the one in the experimental Sohum soil, which hasn't impressed me as far as using it straight. Part of my problem was under watering with this stuff though it really is thirsty :). I may replace that seeding with the Fastberry in the cup there. The smaller one in middle back there is Brooklyn Sunrise it is doing fine it just was buried deeper :biggrin:
View attachment 903963
green above brown:greenthumb:
great beginnings!

Back