Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

My @Magic Bubba Trouble grew right through those first kinky leaves and is looking beautiful!
DSCN4284.JPG

Middle of week 2 here I'm enjoying the seedling closet, it's so stable compared to the solarium for this. The group are doing good except for one double grape it's been pokey all along. It's the one in the experimental Sohum soil, which hasn't impressed me as far as using it straight. Part of my problem was under watering with this stuff though it really is thirsty :). I may replace that seeding with the Fastberry in the cup there. The smaller one in middle back there is Brooklyn Sunrise it is doing fine it just was buried deeper :biggrin:
DSCN4280.JPG

We have a new round of seedlings coming up under the little T5
P_20180509_074941.jpg

We have Dutch Passion auto blueberry x2, Green Poison fast version x1, and Double Grape x2

Just caught up with this thread @Jraven, seems like I have triple the amount of journals on my follow list this year compared to last, how did that happen?!
Echoing the thoughts of others man, beautiful spot, love the new outdoor construction, really enjoy reading your updates and much peace and love for this season.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Just caught up with this thread @Jraven, seems like I have triple the amount of journals on my follow list this year compared to last, how did that happen?!
Echoing the thoughts of others man, beautiful spot, love the new outdoor construction, really enjoy reading your updates and much peace and love for this season.

Cheers
Swan

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
Lol..hope it ends up being worth following:haha: Thanks for the good wishes brother.I'm liking what I see so far with the climate in the greenhouse...still need better overnight temps though to be really comfortable but we are almost there. :pass:

Man....the strain choices all around are just wow!!
You were certainly an influence on the choices :smoking: I for sure though did not get everything I meant to...it's enough nonetheless. Waiting in the wings we still have
HBSSxSamsquanch [freebies]
24C but weirdly I'm 0/3 so far
auto brooklyn sunrise
DP aww cbd
Dina aww cbd
Dina amnesia xxl [freebie]
From our friend @robbio I have
black lime reserve x og kush
black lime reserve x sugar punch
NL [HASHTAG]#5[/HASHTAG]
So, should be interesting :crying:

Back