Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Thanks my friends! Got all the openings screened even found a screen door thingy. Can't think of much else just wait for the weather :pop:
P_20180505_162736.jpg

Brilliant. Yet again, I'm a lazy bastard. That is so doable, it's inspiring. I'm about to have two weeks off.

:smokeout::thumbsup::slap:
I too am lazy by nature [big news lol] but I have to get this canna growing thing figured out before I'm too old lol. I don't care about money much but the thought of fat buds got me motivated:smoking: :rofl::rofl:

Thanks my friends! Got all the openings screened even found a screen door thingy. Can't think of much else just wait for the weather :pop:View attachment 902412
Thanks for keeping us in your Green House loop. I am so enjoying seeing the fruits of your efforts. Great way to start or finish a day.
IMG9546841.jpg

Thanks for keeping us in your Green House loop. I am so enjoying seeing the fruits of your efforts. Great way to start or finish a day.
View attachment 902617
So I do all the work and you get to enjoy it:smoking::rofl: Thanks for the good vibes my friend...I'll try to keep it interesting around here:pass:

Back