Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

All i know is fish bite better when you are high!! I swear i can sit there for an hour intently watching my rod while icefishing and not get a bite....then the moment i go to grab a joint and light it i will get a bite!! This happens farrrrrrr too often to be a coincidence!! ;)
:vibe:

Yesterday was another fine day, I got a little done on the greenhouse but got a good deal on some firewood so we dealt with that and have to do more of that today. These sunny days are still carrying a price of cool nights...34F overnight.
View attachment 899493

Here's what a skiff load looks like, I got nearly 3 times that amount. I have the skiff spring-tied so it will move up the beach during the night tide. I have to toss this load up into the trees to a storage spot for later.

View attachment 899494
great camp pics!, clear or what!

Bit of a shakey start but it's a start. I've got 6 of nine, no actually 10, started and looking good though a little stretchy at this point. A double grape and 3 24Carat have not come to play. One 24C got lost in its pot, one never cracked, one cracked but hasn't broken ground and I couldn't find it in there. That's the same with one of the double grape. I don't usually seed directly in the pot, I guess I 'll keep transplanting lol. That's what I'll be doing with subsequent rounds anyway:)
The 2 AvT set the pace, Bubba Trouble and DP Blueberry are right there, one double grape doing fine, the DP Brooklyn Sunrise is a little behind, probably was just buried deeper lol.
DSCN4267.JPG

Bit of a shakey start but it's a start. I've got 6 of nine, no actually 10, started and looking good though a little stretchy at this point. A double grape and 3 24Carat have not come to play. One 24C got lost in its pot, one never cracked, one cracked but hasn't broken ground and I couldn't find it in there. That's the same with one of the double grape. I don't usually seed directly in the pot, I guess I 'll keep transplanting lol. That's what I'll be doing with subsequent rounds anyway:)
The 2 AvT set the pace, Bubba Trouble and DP Blueberry are right there, one double grape doing fine, the DP Brooklyn Sunrise is a little behind, probably was just buried deeper lol.
View attachment 900530
:greenthumb:

Back