Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

What are you @Jraven about ten minutes from mooching for anything that will pound a herring? Which is basically everything except herring that far north, right? Sorry for jacking your thread with all this fishing talk!
I'm all about fish,lol. This is probably a good place for it. I don't do any sport fishing these days but I did grow up with it. I make my living fishing for salmon so I'm getting my fix that way. I'm about to dive in to preparing for another season just trying to get a ton of stuff done before I start that. My wife and I spend the summer on the boat. She's getting pretty tired here she is
DSCN1423_1.jpg

Here's the trinkets...spoons, flashers, hootchies.
P_20170828_155337_1_p.jpg

You have a wonderful beach , for sure. Beauty is all around us, we just need to look through the eyes of a child.View attachment 893587

View attachment 893586
I know what you mean. It is just being human that you stop seeing with the eyes of some one who has for the 1st time seen where we all live. That is why we love it when someone comes and visits. Currently we are in the front range here in CO.
You have a wonderful beach , for sure. Beauty is all around us, we just need to look through the eyes of a child.View attachment 893587:worship:

Well friends I have started my season rolling. I started 9 seeds after 24 hrs all but one cracked. I've put another one to pop because I don't really like how the slower one looks. I'm doing this round in 1 gallon pots and these will be mobile plants...I'll give as much time as I can in the COB room, then they will be moved to the solarium when I'm ready to do the main group of seedlings, maybe around 20 or so.
On deck here under the cobs from @BigSm0 are DP Brooklyn sunrise, DP blueberry, Bubba Trouble from @Magic , Mephisto 24c Double grape and AvT. I'm assuming these will be small and hoping for them to finish up early so I have some good smoke for my fishing season which begins July 1. The slow starter was a 24C if it pops thats nice. The three pots on the right contain Sohum Soil. Can't remember why I got other than to test it so I have a side by side going with the 3 mephisto strains.View attachment 897457 View attachment 897454
:thumbsup:seed in soil
no matter the toil
green be coming
live becoming

Back