Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

Got some done on the greenhouse, roof glazing is to my satisfaction. The wall glazing is some of the multi-wall polycarbonate I used for the solarium, I've got enough of that to close it in as much as I want. It's going to be kind of open for now.
P_20180427_154303.jpg
P_20180427_154017.jpg

I have few sprouts coming up in the COB grow closet. I'll introduce them once they get more interesting lol. It's definitely spring here. Sure there will be lots of rainy days but days like this make all that seem far away
:pass:

There has to be a connection somehow smoke and fish just go together:rofl:

All i know is fish bite better when you are high!! I swear i can sit there for an hour intently watching my rod while icefishing and not get a bite....then the moment i go to grab a joint and light it i will get a bite!! This happens farrrrrrr too often to be a coincidence!! ;)

All i know is fish bite better when you are high!! I swear i can sit there for an hour intently watching my rod while icefishing and not get a bite....then the moment i go to grab a joint and light it i will get a bite!! This happens farrrrrrr too often to be a coincidence!! ;)
Hear that! :thumbsup:

Hell yeah! Or bend over to grab an agate and the steelie takes off mach 12 upriver with your shrimp and your pole is between your knees lmao

I believe that whole heartedly. Well pare that down to "fishing is better when you are high" and only a fool would argue anyway :crying:As a pro I know that things could get pretty tedious without the herb.

Back