Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

I'm expecting to put the glazing on the roof today but have some firewood to deal with first. Still a few weeks away from good weather for plants.
P_20180425_083058.jpg

Dang bud!! That is certainly cutting it close!!
Haha, yep pretty optimistic this time of year. I'm usually trying to cure weed on the boat and that is really rough :nono:
There are no serious consequences if these are still at it though it'll be done when it's done.:pass:
Oh I will as always be cutting it close as to my stash...although with the help of my AFN friends it's better q and more of it than previous years!

Well friends I have started my season rolling. I started 9 seeds after 24 hrs all but one cracked. I've put another one to pop because I don't really like how the slower one looks. I'm doing this round in 1 gallon pots and these will be mobile plants...I'll give as much time as I can in the COB room, then they will be moved to the solarium when I'm ready to do the main group of seedlings, maybe around 20 or so.
On deck are DP Brooklyn sunrise, DP blueberry, Bubba Trouble from @Magic , Mephisto 24c Double grape and AvT. I'm assuming these will be small and hoping for them to finish up early so I have some good smoke for my fishing season which begins July 1. The slow starter was a 24C if it pops thats nice. The three pots on the right contain Sohum Soil. Can't remember why I got other than to test it so I have a side by side going with the 3 mephisto strains.View attachment 897457 View attachment 897454
Good start bud.,will stay tuned.Peace Please

Back