Jraven's Alaska Summer 2018

I made some progress on the greenhouse today. I think I'm done with the frame except I decided to add one more lengthwise member to the roof. I tested one of the acrylic sheet panels up there and it needs more support. I may add more boards to the knee walls but most of the wall area will be plastic of some kind.
P_20180420_155557.jpg

Now it's cocktail hour and had a bowl stuffed at 4:20 pm/4-20. My drink is always the same...my own neutral spirits, a squeeze of lime or lemon, and fizzy water from an ISI soda syphon. Cheers
:cheers::pass:
P_20180420_161923.jpg

I made some progress on the greenhouse today. I think I'm done with the frame except I decided to add one more lengthwise member to the roof. I tested one of the acrylic sheet panels up there and it needs more support. I may add more boards to the knee walls but most of the wall area will be plastic of some kind.
View attachment 895369
Now it's cocktail hour and had a bowl stuffed at 4:20 pm/4-20. My drink is always the same...my own neutral spirits, a squeeze of lime or lemon, and fizzy water from an ISI soda syphon. Cheers
:cheers::pass:View attachment 895368
All is looking great. What a nice grow area.

Hoy what is the home made stuff . :woohoo1: The floating shade house is looking mighty fine there mate . :thumbsup: While ya chilling mate .

Whew that's steamy tunes there brother. :thumbsup:Nice, been a bachelor for a few weeks lol, got just a couple more days of that though.
The home made yep it's good stuff, I learned to cook booze from an old shiner about 20 years ago, then found a great forum and learned to do it right...I have some good gear that makes it easy. Honestly I look forward to the day I feel as good about my skill at growing canna as I do about the stilling.

Back