Photoperiod Jamaican Unknown Reveg And Grow

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Lots of hash.
Way back in 2014 I went on holiday to Jamaica for my 40th Birthday. While I was there, I managed to buy a lovely bit of bud from a dude called Spida who ran the boats. I was well ripped off in the price but didn't care, as I knew with the bud being grown outside I would get some seeds.

Sure enough I bagged myself about 30 seeds, and when I got home I set about growing them.

In the first 10 I managed to get a female, but I gave it to another grower to keep for me & it got smoked. The second 10 I also got a female, but it was a Hermie.

I never soaked the last 10, and then fast forwarding 4 years I then put the last in as I was bored of my current lot.

Only 1 plant came out of the group, and it was a female. This is her.

full

This lovely little plant was in with my other crops, and so did not get a good run out as it is going to take a long time to complete.

So after my other plants were cut down, I also cut this one & have put her back on 20 /4 with some new soil etc.

The intention is to re-veg, take a couple of cuttings, grow out the original again & keep the cutting for a mum.

full

full

full

And here is my tent currently. We are on the right.

full

One of her starting buds.

full

A week into Re-Veg, and we're not looking as good as we were. This is to be expected, and will probably look a bit worse than this before we see any new growth. Only feeding water, as the soil has enough nutes. A little root boost every couple of waters.

full

I also have another little plant in Re-Veg. It is supposed to be Girl Scout Cookies, but I cannot confirm it. She loves to grow though, and already there seems to be new growth.

full

Not been around for a couple of weeks as very busy at the moment, but still gotta put the time in and tend the garden :)

These are a couple of shots from two weeks ago, still not much going on, but there is a bit more mutated veg going on. This is all as expected, and after a bit the new growth will just become normal again.

full

Tent shot from a couple of weeks ago, as you can see with lights on it's only 15 degrees. Luckily the weather was not for long.

full

More shots in a couple of days, a lot more growth now.

Back again, some more shots of the re-veg plants. I've now changed back to the MH as the temps have risen a bit.

It begins with the weird leaves.

full

full

full

full

Full plants.

full

full

full

More weird vegging...

full

full

full

More to come...

The Jamaican start starting to look a little more healthy now, proper growth coming from it. Almost time for a little trim, to take the old stuff off.

full

full

full

full

My Girl Scout Cookies, not looking so well, but finally starting to throw out some growth. Was thinking I may have to bin her, but maybe not so now.

full

full

Thinking I'll give a few more weeks, until all the dodgy growth is off, and then take the first cuttings.

Thanks for the update. Are you growing anything along side that you know will work out? I.e. I'm growing a photo that just got switched to flower. Once that is over I plan to reveg and start an auto along side it. Once the auto is done then switch to flower for the reveg (hopefully)

Thanks for the update. Are you growing anything along side that you know will work out? I.e. I'm growing a photo that just got switched to flower. Once that is over I plan to reveg and start an auto along side it. Once the auto is done then switch to flower for the reveg (hopefully)

Yes, I have other plants in with these. 5 Black Dragons in for the re-veg, and veg time. Nearly more than enough to see them grow out on 20 / 4, barring a couple of weeks depending on how long I'm taking them. The link to that is in my sig, the Saving the Dragons one.

Some more pics. We're starting to look very nice now, a little supercropping is in order already.

Girl Scout shots.

full

full

full

And the lady...

full

full

Group hugs.

full

Back