Photoperiod Jamaican Unknown Reveg And Grow

Still probably Week 8 Flower, maybe 9.

Leaf loss becoming more of an issue now, and quite a few leaves getting light in colour. Buds putting a little weight on, but not a lot. Still taking up a lot of water. Not sure how to play it, as think there's only a few weeks in her before I chop, so don't want to pump full of chems. Think there's a number of issues. Maybe root bound, as the pot needs to be bigger for this size of plant. Maybe should have been using calmag, as very much looks like leaves are being ate up. I may have over watered a bit as well.

On the other hand, this is a long as I took her in the first flower, and the bud was nice - not amazing, but nice. An extra few weeks, shoould do it, and then I'll cull.

full

full

full

Seems to have lost a couple of week of posting, due to the site issues. Only a couple today.

Getting cloudy trichs now, probably about two weeks till I cut her down.

full

full

The clones are doing well, and need to be re-potted already as showing def signs. Greedy girls.

full

Week 10 / 11 or so flowering.

Cut the plant down today. Noticed last night there I had the start of a spider mite infestation, which really came on quickly. First time getting these little beasties, and supposedly they are difficult to get rid of. The tent will get a good cleaning now, before I put my new plants in. Only 1/4 of the plant affected, but there were quite a few bugs. I was surprised as I turn the plant to inspect daily, and never sussed them.

Bud in drying now, with the trim. Not sure on the score with bugs on the trim or buds & drying etc. Will they just die now, or grow in number etc, no idea. But it is all to be turned to hash anyway, so a little more protein in my smoke lol. Shots up when that happens.

Cutting the plant down, I did notice a lot more dodgy old growth i should really have disposed of. I was a bit lacking in attending the plant with the regrow, and probably won't be doing that again. BEST METHOD for the reveg, is grow the plant back till you get enough to make some cuts, and then bin the old plant. That will save you a lot of bother in the long run.

Good news, there does seem to be quite a lot of bud, even though it was a bit early finished. I think given the right feed, and veg time, this could be a really decent plant. To that end, it is going to get grown out again, probably starting Oct or maybe Jan / Feb depending on this next auto grow.

Going to have to try my hand at this re-vegging next year. Your plant looks great let us know how she smokes when the time comes.

Going to have to try my hand at this re-vegging next year. Your plant looks great let us know how she smokes when the time comes.

Cheers mate, you shouldn't have many problems if you can give it the time. I'll keep things updated in reference to the smoke.

Another couple of week on. The trim is dry, and buds in pots. Even had time to do a little hash run, and crop the two cuts. Depending on how many females my current auto run spits out will decide on when these will be grown out next. I'll know more in a couple of weeks

Cuts with my new seeds.

full

full

full

MMMmmm, to be squished for hash later.

full

Another little update.

Here are my cuts now, waiting for the off.

full

And a little hash 4.4g from about an ounce of trim. This has just been pressed, no heat to speak of.

full

full

There's about 1.5oz of bud to process, but the trim hash is really nice. Strong, with a nice flavour. I'll post pics of this next week.

Final Updates.

A last few pics to share with you. I took the majority of the buds, and made them into hash. I kept just under a half oz of buds, in case I wanted a bud smoke sometime. The bud is quite mild in smell & is more high than couch lock. I passed a couple of buds out, and people were pleased enough with it, but I might have to accept the fact that it is not the one plant to rule them all. I'm still keeping her for the moment though, no need to be too hasty while I have the space.

Here is 5.4g of bud hash on the scale, with just over 1g of bits in the little plate (as I couldn't get the puk out of its sleeve).

6.5g of good hash, from 1oz of bud, decent ratio. Once thing I can say, is the beginning product of this hash was a lot lighter in colour than my previous plants. don't know if that makes any difference, but it was noted.

Before.

full

full

After.

full

Lastly, this is the GSC which had the same reveg and cuts taken. I've had to cut her back a few times now, so she's in the main tent with the other plants (autos). She'll be getting an 8 week veg, and then put into flower at the end of the auto cycle. I'll take a cut from this one, to keep for next generation, if the cutting grow is successful.

full

Ok, cheers all for following. It has been fun. I'll put up a link to the GSC, if I get around to doing one.

Back