Photoperiod Jamaican Unknown Reveg And Grow

Big week in the tent. I've taken three cuttings from the Girl Scout Cookies, and then cut the original down. I've put those three, with the Jamaican ones takes last week or so ago, and put them in my little veg chamber on 20/4. The Jamaican now takes about 3/4 of the space, so I've put things on 12/12 in the main tent.

Group shot.

full

full

Single gal

full

full

Girl Scout Cookies, before I took the cuts.

full

Another week up, and some more good action in the growing department.

I've eventually got around to finishing up the original Jamaican and Girl Scout Cookies. Mmm, really nice I tell you. It's almost a dark fruity hash, can't believe the taste of it.

full

full

Almost in better news, or at least equal, is that one of the cuttings has taken root. Trumpet blare please. So pleased a cut has taken at two weeks basically. Only need the GSC to do the same in another week or so, and all will be right with the world.

full

And now the main event. A big lady now, eating space and light. Loving it. Lots of perky little sites coming up, even though we're only a couple of weeks into 12/12. I don't think it'll be long before we're seeing some major buddage.

full

full

Distance shot.

full

Not a week since, but near enough. Got a different camera, old phone really, but better lens.

Plants still going well, the cutting has now been planted. There's only a little growth on it, but she will come around eventually. This is good enough for me, as it's going to be months before I need her. None of the other cuts have shown root signs yet, I'll give them a while yet.

Rooted cut.

full

All the rest, in varying states of decomposition.

full

With the current plant, I did a bit of tidying around the bottom. Both to get rid of crappy growth that wasn't going to do anything, and also to clean out the old stuff, as it was all brown & might go weird later on. Still some to do, but looking better.

full

Full glory here, 3/4 of the tent and going strong. She will be full tenting it soon.

full

Little bud sites, starting to shape up. No more cropping now, and I might begin to tie down the main stems to open her up.

full

Another couple of head shots, of my increasingly lovely girl. She's not sprang up like I thought she would, maybe the stretch is already taken out of her, but there's time yet. From this weekend I'll be changing over to the HPS bulb, and changing the filter as it's getting a bit whiffy in the grow space.

full

full

Some shots of soon to be buds.

full

full

full

Another good week in the tent. Change of bulb to HPS, change of filter, and some nice little bud tops coming in. I'll hopefully get some nice shots of little bud next week.

full

full

With the cuttings, the first one is doing well & there is another sister breaking through as well. The Girl Scout Cookies also looks like she about to get some roots on, hopefully next week will show those.

full

Only a few days, but more happening. The GSC has finally shown roots, and so has the last Jam. All are now in the small chamber doing well. Don't know what to do about the extra one, but good problems to have.

full

full

Top of the big plant.

full

...and some little buds.

full

full

I'm thinking this is around week 6 of flower, just so I can give it a total number at the end. Starting to smell nice in the tent now, getting some trichs on the buds, all very sticky getting.

Lots of bud sites on this girl.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Girl Scout Cookies cutting, now getting some growth on. In another couple of weeks, it will probably be needing a trim.

full

Jamaican cutting, in the end I had to cut her back a bit (after this was taken). Was getting too much growth on for its box. I may top the shit out of it to see how that goes.

full

full

Week 7 or 8 in Flower now. Things beginning to look a bit tasty. Glad I opted to change my filter early, as she's a ripe girl. She's starting to look at little pale, and the is some using up of the fan leaves. I'm going to have to keep an eye on that. Still, 8 weeks in flower, and in a re-veg, she's still looking good. More buddage appearing all the time.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Back