Photoperiod Jamaican Unknown Reveg And Grow

Only another few days in, but moved things around a little.

This is the Jamaican lady, out of the tent. She looks well, considering a couple of months ago she was just a stump.

full

A shot from the top today.

full

Some Girl Scout Cookies. A little more growth from her. Still very poorly, but I think the outlook is good.

full

full

full

full

Hopefully the temps will start to rise a little now, and with it the growth from both. Check in soon.

Thanks for the reveg journal . I find it especially interesting since I don't clone and gotta have a plan b in case I luck into a keeper.

Thanks for the reveg journal . I find it especially interesting since I don't clone and gotta have a plan b in case I luck into a keeper.

Yep, it is handy for that. There are a few people out there (other forums) who reveg the same plant multiple times, with no real issues. I think you'd have to get a pretty strong plant for it to withstand that.

A couple of things I have found work best if you are going to try it.

1: Don't take the plant right to the end of its life, and then try to reveg. It will either take a lot more time, like my GSC in this thread, or it won't have the energy left. The sooner you can flip it back onto veg the better.

2: Don't feed any finishing products, or you will have problems (like not growing).

3: New growth comes from the bud. It's all well leaving a lot of leaves, as these power the plant, but you need to leave bud if you want new growth.

Crazy looking things bye the way

I hear what you are saying. The below pic shows some new weird leaves, growing from a bud, with a little bud growing on the leaves. You gotta love these plants.

full

Here's the main lady, from the top down. Going to try for a couple of cuttings this week.

full

There are loads of these growth sites, where what was once a single site, is now multiple sites.

full

Girl Scout Cookies, is still slow going. Still pondering if I should just put her down, as going nowhere really. Don't really want to, but will need the room soon if not dong anything. If it was a bit warmer, I would put outside & let what happens happen.

More weirdness in the growth dept.

full

full

full

full

So much decent growth now, I couldn't help but take a few cuttings to see how they get on. Three in total. As long as one takes, then I'm not bothered. As soon as I see decent rootage from one of them, then I think the main plant is going back into flower. That's still going to be a couple of weeks, but the plant is nearly taking up half of its available height already and it is leggy. More soon...

full

full

full

Another veg week, getting close to flipping on 12/12 now. The Girl Scout Cookies, is no where near ready for that, so I'm going to put her outside to see what happens.

full

Jamaican plant is ready to turn now, just waiting on the cutting taking some roots, or in a couple of weeks at most.

Started with a little of my usual LST, so it doesn't get too leggy yet. Looks good though.

full

Reactions: Uro
Back