Indoor Introducing Synergy Automatic Genetics

I think the 315 cmh and I’m a fan of topping (@ day 14-18 depend on growth) I like doing it to keep things even but most do not top at all. And as far as you system there I don’t have a clue on that lol .. I’m interested in seeing the results!!!!

Yeah sweet , yeah it’s just a basic recirculating system with a res underneath with basically a big 35 litre pot on the top full of perlite, I usually feed every 4 hrs for 15 minutes, I was thinking of splitting it in 2 and having one each side, just wondering if you thought that was enough volume of media to get full potential from 2 plants or should i only run one in there, I’m doing my other autos in coco .

Nuggets

Yeah sweet , yeah it’s just a basic recirculating system with a res underneath with basically a big 35 litre pot on the top full of perlite, I usually feed every 4 hrs for 15 minutes, I was thinking of splitting it in 2 and having one each side, just wondering if you thought that was enough volume of media to get full potential from 2 plants or should i only run one in there, I’m doing my other autos in coco .

Nuggets
Don’t have much knowledge on these systems but 35 liters will work fine for 2 autos!

Ok so here we r a few days later and the power punch and chimp glue are in there own “bubbles”for a bit, nice and humid + I think they reach a bit more.

Other pics, humidity dome with clones and those 2x SAG seeds I put down,

Nice even canopy on the little lowryders

Temp stays around here, I’m really happy with this new 18/6 room, it holds good humidity (when needed) as mentioned, temps stay good, I have plenty more room for more lights/plants etc

Anyway I’ll update when these little guys get on a bit, peace out, keep it real...
a0a7ddf7789a490b3fb0ccccc7a2f613.jpg
8fa982046425d9ef11f4e74fb7f042b1.jpg
a64a189044f92c42f3c4617f789b2080.jpg

Nuggets
0fdc1b24f658fea2ea82422a74d50141.jpg

EDIT @MichaelTravis ....hey mate I was just thinking, are you happy for me to keep updating your strain grow on here, or did you want me to just start a grow thread? I didn’t want to hijack your thread..you can pm me if u need to, it would just be good I thought, for readers to be able to see as much as possible, pictures etc of your strains in the same place, sweet mate[emoji106]

Last edited:
Awesome sweet, we will have to compare pictures of the chimp glue as they go along......

Nuggets
Sounds good I’ll post some pics soon day 4 I believe. Indoor heat in the 90 in a 10 gallon pot with super soil. Currently under a t5 . Hope they take heat well bc this heat wave looks like it gonna last for awhile. And no you can post here but maybe we should start a new thread for the chimp grow

Last edited:
Has anybody here tried the SAG northern lights blue, i am thinking about running them this spring outdoor

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk

Sounds good I’ll post some pics soon day 4 I believe. Indoor heat in the 90 in a 10 gallon pot with super soil. Currently under a t5 . Hope they take heat well bc this heat wave looks like it gonna last for awhile. And no you can post here but maybe we should start a new thread for the chimp grow

Yeah sounds like a plan[emoji106]not much heat in my part of the planet under CMH pretty constant at 27 degrees + or - a few during the day, I’m going 20/4 with all my autos now.

Nuggets

Last edited:
Has anybody here tried the SAG northern lights blue, i am thinking about running them this spring outdoor

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
Northern light blueberry is my second favorite next to power punch. I don’t do anything outdoor so can’t comment on that but you won’t be disappointed in the buds that’s for sure

Back