Indoor Introducing Synergy Automatic Genetics

These Genetics don’t need to be tested.... they have been provin to be top notch over and over again. Just place an order and you will see! Grow on!!!

Can you cite where "where they have been proven over and over again?"

Apparently, not here on AFN. Searching AFN for "Synergy Automatic Genetics" and "SAG seed", I don't see anything but postings in this vendor area. The few threads in this AFN S.A.G. section show impressive pictures, but with no grow or smoke reports, nothing at all, not even whether grown in hydro or soil. And collectively, so far the various threads in the S.A.G section have a pitiful total of just 19 replies. Further, a Google search for Synergy Automatic Genetics brings up no 3rd party information about any of the strains, including no seed resellers, no Leafly or similar strain review entries (not that they are any good), and not a single strain grow or smoke report (with all of this very contrary to your claims).

Apparently, not here on AFN. Searching AFN for "Synergy Automatic Genetics" and "SAG seed", I don't see anything but postings in this vendor area. The few threads in this AFN S.A.G. section show impressive pictures, but with no grow or smoke reports, nothing at all, not even whether grown in hydro or soil. And collectively, so far the various threads in the S.A.G section have a pitiful total of just 19 replies. Further, a Google search for Synergy Automatic Genetics brings up no 3rd party information about any of the strains, including no seed resellers, no Leafly or similar strain review entries (not that they are any good), and not a single strain grow or smoke report (with all of this very contrary to your claims).
Give it time, I guess. I think it was Bearhill or someone else like that, That took a minute to get testers out...
...then again, there's been breeders that show up, give away a ton of seeds, then disappear because not enough people popped what they sent out.
AFN is a strange, strange place at times.
:pass:

SAG is a very tight nit group on Facebook. Its a secret page to keep out all the FB trolls and people looking for free seeds as the owner does free giveaways so the group stays small with dedicated members. SAG is growing and in the weeks to come you will see a lot more activity on here. You can check out more on the IG page. I’m not in the position to give out free seeds but the man that does is very generous. You can check out the website at Sagseedbank.com

That’s awesome man! Keep us

So I’m soaking seeds tonight also rock wool in a very week nutrient solution, will let you know what I chose shortly

Yeah I’ll keep you posted, just trying to work out exactly what I’m going to do with them, probably co-co as my Wilma is tied up[emoji106]

Nuggets

Last edited:
So I have gone with your Chimp glue and the Power punch, will b waiting till they crack putting them in the rock wool then in my humidity dome. Haven’t finalised the details of the grow yet as I have a few factors pending, as soon as I do I’ll let you know will post more pics soon I’m also germinating some other autos at the moment that’s what th extra rock wool is for in case u were wondering...FYI!
481107baee49c799affba9d805c293fa.jpg
f1d1e2a82d56de94f0dadc5702ffd164.jpg
f2c601523e77d505fdfb5c6ce6803973.jpg

Nuggets

@Michael Travis
I'm not being a prick about it, But the some of the pricing on the web page has already decided I won't be ordering. It's cool that they're great genetics and all, But I can grab a good bit of Meph, Dina, and Dp for the $40-80 that's listed on some strains. For that price, the plant better be 10 feet tall, and have 30%thc and 30%cbd.
Sugar black rose is only $2 a bean though, So that isn't bad.
:pass:
Like I said, I'm not being a prick when I say this, either.

Back