Indoor Introducing Synergy Automatic Genetics

She had zero flavor upon harvest. Very weird because she smelled great growing, but around day 70 started going down hill. I think she went 83 or 85 days. Gave 24 useless grams in a 2l bottle. Now the Glue scout cookies, she be tasty.
View attachment 1323404
How many seeds did you pop? might have been just that Pheno maybe. I was planning on running 4 of them but maybe I'll just drop 1 as a tester.

just the one. i think it somehow died on vine in the last couple weeks. i'll run it again sometime since i have a bunch more seeds.
I don't blame the genetics for the poor outcome, it was most likely some f-up on my part that caused it.

Last edited:
just the one. i think it somehow died on vine in the last couple weeks. i'll run it again sometime since i have a bunch more seeds.
The breeder looks to be trustworthy and anything with those gorilla genetics is usually pretty decent. I was going to try and fill a 4 X 4 with 4 plants. Might make it an official grow diary on here and go for the cultivators badge too.

The chimp glue can take alot of stress. Top it , train in out sideways and defoliate the fuck outa it. Thank me later.
Lie detector test determined that was a lie. Haven't met a sag that will take even an iota of this abuse and be happy. Let alone barely survive it. Good genetics but there's far better out there from breeders who actually stay a part of the community, answer messages and questions, and actually stabilize their genetics before selling them or passing them on to testers. When they actually grow and produce, they will indeed give decent smoke but good luck trying to get anyone to respond regarding questions on the genetics.

Back