Grow Mediums db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi auto strain in coco - Lucas formula FNB - closet grow

Nice harvest bro I want to grow out the cookies next run it just looks and sounds so good

Nice harvest bro I want to grow out the cookies next run it just looks and sounds so good

hell yea mine got way to tall so I did not get much but what I did get looks so awesome and rock hard cant wait to see how it comes out in the scrog I am going to do in the fast buds contest with gsc

hell yea mine got way to tall so I did not get much but what I did get looks so awesome and rock hard cant wait to see how it comes out in the scrog I am going to do in the fast buds contest with gsc
Yeah ull nail it uve got the scrog dialed in it'll be plenty rock hard buds bro

went and picked up a case of wide mouth mason jars for 12 bucks for my latest harvest all the ones I had are scattered around the house lol

001.JPG
002.JPG

hey everyone I am so close to ending this grow I just watered the last of the plants in the closet with some plain non ph. water I am in day [HASHTAG]#12[/HASHTAG] of the flush

all I am waiting for is the buds to dry from the other plants I harvested 3 days ago since its the only space I have to hang and dry them I figure about 3 more days of drying for the plants that I harvested

so my plan is to let the plant in the closet grow for 2 more days then let them get 24 hours of darkness and if the buds are not dry by then I will clip them off the stems and put them in a paper bags so can hang the other plants

its crazy that the ones in the closet and the ones in the tent finish about the same time even though they were planted about ten days apart

the last tall auto that's left in the closet grow is in day [HASHTAG]#81[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the 2 that were in the scrog that are now in the closet are in day [HASHTAG]#69[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG

well the time has come I am going to harvest the last of the 3 auto plants in the morning tomorrow!

I waited until the lights went off in the closet at 2 o'clock and unplugged the light so the plants and get darkness until the morning tomorrow when I chop them

I am still waiting for the buds in the tent from the plants I just harvested to dry a bit more but need the space to hang the plants that are getting chopped tomorrow so I will move the buds to paper bags in the morning I was going to put them in the bags now but I am going to let them hand dry for another night

more good news I just put some seeds in water for my next grow in the closet this time I will be doing a photoperiod grow with 3 plants I think I will do some mainline training on these plants not sure yet the plants that I will be growing are

1x barneys farm - tangerine dream feminized photoperiod

1x devils harvest - rollex og Kush feminized photoperiod

1x Big Buddha Seeds - Cheesus feminized photoperiod

well the time has come I am going to harvest the last of the 3 auto plants in the morning tomorrow!

I waited until the lights went off in the closet at 2 o'clock and unplugged the light so the plants and get darkness until the morning tomorrow when I chop them

I am still waiting for the buds in the tent from the plants I just harvested to dry a bit more but need the space to hang the plants that are getting chopped tomorrow so I will move the buds to paper bags in the morning I was going to put them in the bags now but I am going to let them hand dry for another night

more good news I just put some seeds in water for my next grow in the closet this time I will be doing a photoperiod grow with 3 plants I think I will do some mainline training on these plants not sure yet the plants that I will be growing are

1x barneys farm - tangerine dream feminized photoperiod

1x devils harvest - rollex og Kush feminized photoperiod

1x Big Buddha Seeds - Cheesus feminized photoperiod
I can't wait to see them grow how long you going to veg them for

well the time has come at last I just harvested the last of the plants of this grow!

the ones that got harvested today are the AK-49 auto from vison seeds the Chem city blues auto from mephisto genetics and cream Mandarine xl auto from sweet seeds

I dont think my grow tent has ever been this packed full of buds the AK-49 was harvested on day [HASHTAG]#83[/HASHTAG] and the other 2 were harvested on day [HASHTAG]#71[/HASHTAG]

I think I liked the way the cream Mandarine xl auto smelled the best like a creamsicle and was super sticky and the Chem city blues had a strange smell like sour rotten grapes and old turds but it was awesome still the ak-49 has a nice lite smell

004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

Back