Grow Mediums db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi auto strain in coco - Lucas formula FNB - closet grow

That is a BUD!!:drool::drool: you are awesome:worship: I'm going to get everything together to do it like you thanks so much for posting all that info I might learn to grow yet.
thanks for stopping by my grow and the kind words @SouthernGurl I hope your grow goes well

another watering update I gave the 3 in the closet some plain water ph. to 5.8 they got about five gallons split between them then I gave the 2 in the grow tent plain water also it was ph. to 5.8 they got about 2 and a half gallons split between them

not much to report just waiting for the flush to end for harvest not sure if they will make it to the 14 day flush the yellowing is coming a lot stronger they I though so they might get chopped a little sooner but that's fine with me I am in day [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG] of the flush

I also took the black berry Kush plant that was harvested first off the stems and put in jars it dried for 5 days today since the buds was just all fluff they dried fast to be honest I am just waiting for my other plants to be ready those are the ones I want to smoke I might give the bbk a shot

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day [HASHTAG]#75[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day [HASHTAG]#63[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
013.JPG

another watering update I gave the 3 in the closet some plain water ph. to 5.8 they got about five gallons split between them then I gave the 2 in the grow tent plain water also it was ph. to 5.8 they got about 2 and a half gallons split between them

not much to report just waiting for the flush to end for harvest I am in day [HASHTAG]#8[/HASHTAG] of the flush

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day [HASHTAG]#77[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day [HASHTAG]#65[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
012.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

Looking great bro the ones in the tent look like they will be ready for the flush soon aswell

looks like I got 55.4 grams from my black berry Kush auto not a bad harvest I still dont like the way it came out I might just make some edibles with some and give some of it to my mom and sister and wait for the rest of the plants to be harvested since I know they will be way better

looks like I got 55.4 grams from my black berry Kush auto not a bad harvest I still dont like the way it came out I might just make some edibles with some and give some of it to my mom and sister and wait for the rest of the plants to be harvested since I know they will be way better
Nice harvest bro I'm sure ure mum and sister will be very grateful for it good man

did a bunch of stuff today I moved the sodk x alien and the girl scout cookies in the closet grow to the empty tent to be in the dark for 24 hours of darkness and I also put the vent fan on full blast to help lower the humidity in there

I then moved the 2 plants that were in the scrog in the grow tent to the closet that way I could put the 2 girl scout cookies that just sprouted today to the tent

still have to water the rest of the plants tomorrow morning and also harvest the two plants in the dark tent so that will be fun

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

got a few things to update today a watering update and a harvest update of 2 of the plants

first I will start with the watering update I just gave the 3 autos in the closet 5 gallons of water split between they were watered with a 5 gallons of plain water it was ph. to 5.8 with botanicare ph. down which has a ph. value of 0-15-0

the auto that's left in the closet grow is in day [HASHTAG]#79[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the ones that were in the scrog that are now in the closet are in day [HASHTAG]#67[/HASHTAG] from sprout

I harvested 2 plants today the sodk X alien auto from mephisto and the girl scout cookies auto from fast buds I harvested the sodk X alien first since it was the biggest

it has some nice fat colas and I got about 4 paper plates worth of smaller buds that I did not want to trim I trimmed the girl scout cookies next it only had a few nice colas and some smaller buds

I chose to trim most of the smaller buds from the girl scout cookies since there were not as many fat colas as the other plant but what I did get smelled and looked awesome

I just tossed what was to small to trim on the plates with the other stuff the girl scout cookies buds are the ones in the front and the sodk X alien and the ones on the back half

I forgot to take pics of the girl scout cookies before I chopped it but I did get to measure it the gsc was 48'' inches on the dot so four feet tall and the sodk X alien was 47'' inches tall so a inch shy of 4 feet tall

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

Back