Grow Mediums db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi auto strain in coco - Lucas formula FNB - closet grow

time for a update I just gave 3 of the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 5 gallons of water split between them one of them got flushed for harvest I will be doing a 14 day flush I think maybe less not sure just have to see

the 3 that got the 5 gallons split between them were watered with a 5 gallons of water with 5 teaspoons of molasses it was ph. to 5.8

I took the black berry Kush auto from Dutch passion and took it to the bathroom tub and flushed it with 5 gallons of plain non ph. tap water

then I let it drain for a bit and gave it another gallon and a half of water with a teaspoon of molasses in it and it was ph. to 5.8 I let it drain in the tub for about 15 minutes before I put it back in the closet

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had a teaspoon of molasses per gallon I also added some earth juice Cal mag at a teaspoon per gallon and a bit of general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up it was ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #63 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #51 from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

time for a update I just gave 3 of the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 5 gallons of water split between them one of them got flushed for harvest I will be doing a 14 day flush I think maybe less not sure just have to see

the 3 that got the 5 gallons split between them were watered with a 5 gallons of water with 5 teaspoons of molasses it was ph. to 5.8

I took the black berry Kush auto from Dutch passion and took it to the bathroom tub and flushed it with 5 gallons of plain non ph. tap water

then I let it drain for a bit and gave it another gallon and a half of water with a teaspoon of molasses in it and it was ph. to 5.8 I let it drain in the tub for about 15 minutes before I put it back in the closet

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had a teaspoon of molasses per gallon I also added some earth juice Cal mag at a teaspoon per gallon and a bit of general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up it was ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #63 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #51 from sprout

View attachment 602280 View attachment 602281 View attachment 602282 View attachment 602283 View attachment 602284 View attachment 602285 View attachment 602286 View attachment 602287 View attachment 602288 View attachment 602289
Going to be a very nice harvest from the two grows very soon bud

time for a update I just gave 3 of the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 5 gallons of water split between the 3 that got the 5 gallons split between them were watered with a 5 gallons of water with 1/4 of a teaspoons of dry Kool bloom per gallon it was ph. to 5.8

the back berry Kush got plain water ph. to 5.8

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had 1/8 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon I also added some earth juice Cal mag at a 1/4 teaspoon per gallon I added some liquid Kool bloom at 0.5ml. per gallon and a bit of general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up it was ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day [HASHTAG]#65[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day [HASHTAG]#53[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG

time for a update I just gave 3 of the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 5 gallons of water split between the 3 that got the 5 gallons split between them were watered with a 5 gallons of plain water a bit of general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up it was ph. to 5.8 with botanicare ph. down which has a ph. value of 0-15-0

the black berry Kush got pure plain water ph. to 5.8 with botanicare ph. down

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent they got there first dose of GH dry Kool bloom at 1/4 teaspoon per gallon and a bit of general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up it was ph. to 5.8 with botanicare ph. down each plant got a gallon

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day [HASHTAG]#67[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day [HASHTAG]#55[/HASHTAG] from sprout

its crazy I have had a lot of ups and downs in this grow so far but I am close to the end and I know my plants look a bit like crap from nute burn and other problems like heat and what not but still over all a great grow so far cant wait to see how it comes out

the black berry will be the first one to get the chop and it looks the worse I still have another week or so of flushing on it before it gets the chop

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

looks good next tim you should sit the pots on a ring of or a brick so they dont rest in the water....sitting water is now good ,,,,dam that mars light is the bomb

looks good next tim you should sit the pots on a ring of or a brick so they dont rest in the water....sitting water is now good ,,,,dam that mars light is the bomb
thanks for stopping by my grow and thanks for the tip

hello everyone time for a update I just gave 3 of the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 5 gallons of water split between the 3 that got the 5 gallons split between them were watered with a 5 gallons of water with 1/4 of a teaspoons of dry Kool bloom per gallon it was ph. to 5.8

the back berry Kush got plain non ph. water

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had 1/8 of a teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and I added some earth juice Cal mag at 1/4 teaspoon per gallon and a bit of general hydroponics armor si silica that I used as ph. up also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

I took all the plants out of the closet last night and took off all the dried or yellowing leaves and most of the fan leaves near the bottom just a over all trim on the plants

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day [HASHTAG]#69[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day [HASHTAG]#57[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

quick update I decided to harvest my black berry Kush auto tomorrow I wanted to do a 2 week flush but so far I only did a 6 gallon flush last week and have been giving plain water since but I have other plants I need to get started soon so it had to go

I took it out of the closet and put it in my spare grow tent for 24 hours of darkness

more info when I harvest tomorrow

I got a few things to update today a watering update and a harvest update of one of the plants

first I will start with the watering update I just gave the 3 autos in the closet in tomato cages 5 gallons of water split between they were watered with a 5 gallons of plain water it was ph. to 5.8 with botanicare ph. down which has a ph. value of 0-15-0

I made another 2 gallons plus what ever water was left from watering the other plants it was about a half gallon for the ones in the grow tent they got a dose of GH dry Kool bloom at 1/4 teaspoon per gallon it was ph. to 5.8 with botanicare ph. down each plant got a gallon plus the extra half gallon

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day [HASHTAG]#71[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day [HASHTAG]#59[/HASHTAG] from sprout

now for the harvest of the black berry Kush it was harvested on day [HASHTAG]#71[/HASHTAG] from sprout it was flushed for 7 days it should have gone another week of flushing I will make sure to flush the other ones longer

I have to say I am real disappointed with this plant it was just pure fox tails the buds are just going to dry to fluffy crap but its all good this plant was 41'' inches tall from the top of the coco by the way I always forget to measure them

I have to say I put these plants though hell and back I was not watering my coco enough and over feeding them so I expected to get not the best harvest this plant was in the worst shape of them all so its not all bad

like I have another plant in this grow that will not yield much at all but at least the buds are nice and the other 2 are looking awesome with nice fat buds so this grow wont be a total bust plus I still have the 2 plants in the grow tent that look fantastic

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG

Back