Grow Mediums db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi auto strain in coco - Lucas formula FNB - closet grow

hello everyone I just gave my plants a watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them I am still giving all the plants in the closet half dose of nutes for the next couple of watering's

I used a tablespoon in the 5 gallon bucket and a half of a teaspoon in the extra gallon of floranova bloom I was having too many problems trying to use the syringe since the floranova is so dam thick lol so from now on I will just use my measuring spoons I also added some npk industries nutrients silica I used 1/2 teaspoon plus a 1/8 teaspoon for the extra gallon

I left out the floralicious+ in this watering I have to find the other sample bottles I have in the grow stuff since I ran out of the one I had I think I will just get buy a bottle for my next grow

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon and 1/8 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica per gallon also ph. to 5.8 use both gallons this time

looks like the last auto to start to flower was the girl scout cookies so they are all in flower now the ak-49 is still giving me problems with heat stress and bit of the claw but the other ones are doing fine so I wont stress over it I seams to just be a sensitive strain

the ones in the grow tent are coming along nicely and are starting to fill in the scrog

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #47 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #35 from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

How close to the lights is the plant that's taco-ing? Is there any way to pull her away from either the light or heat from the light? First and third pics.

I did pull the plant away from the light a bit its the only plant in this grow that's giving me problems I think its just a sensitive strain

I want to scrog the gsc but they said you have to grow all three and I only can fit two under my scrog net in not sure I will just have to figure it out
Well I have 3 it's tight but ull manage it bro

I made another slideshow this time its of my bubbas gift grow I just finished not that long ago just having fun have a good one and if you have a seizure watching this video dont blame me lmao

I made another slideshow this time its of my bubbas gift grow I just finished not that long ago just having fun have a good one and if you have a seizure watching this video dont blame me lmao

Great video loved it

hello everyone time for another update I just gave my plants a watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them I am still giving all the plants in the closet half dose of nutes for the next couple of watering's

I used a tablespoon in the 5 gallon bucket and a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom in the extra gallon of water I was having too many problems trying to use the syringe since the floranova is so dam thick lol so from now on I will just use my measuring spoons I also added some npk industries nutrients silica I used 1/2 teaspoon in the 5 gallon bucket plus a 1/8 teaspoon for the extra gallon I also added 2ml. per gallon of liquid Kool bloom

the silica was added first before the floranova I left out the floralicious+ in this watering I have to find the other sample bottles I have in my grow stuff since I ran out of the one I had I think I will just get buy a bottle for my next grow but for now I will just leave it out of my nutes

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had one teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and 1/8 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica per gallon also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

I am still having problems with my AK-49 so I said fuck it and raised my grow light as high as it can go that might help and if not its all good I am not going to stress out over it

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #49 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #37 from sprout

008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG
017.JPG

It doesn't necessarily mean heat stress it can be lockout do u have a PH probe to check media ph

hello everyone time for another update I just gave my plants a watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them I am still giving all the plants in the closet half dose of nutes for the next couple of watering's

I used a tablespoon in the 5 gallon bucket and a half of a teaspoon of floranova bloom in the extra gallon of water I also added some npk industries nutrients silica I used 1/2 teaspoon in the 5 gallon bucket plus a 1/8 teaspoon for the extra gallon I also added 2ml. per gallon of liquid Kool bloom

the silica was added first before the floranova

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had one teaspoon of floranova bloom per gallon and 1/8 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica per gallon I added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon in to this watering for the first time for these autos also ph. to 5.8 each plant got a gallon

the autos in the closet are looking bad for the abuse I have been putting them though over feeding them under watering them the temps are to high but they still are growing so that's a plus just as long as I dont kill them I am going to go with bigger pots in the closet grow next time and going to use half of the nutes I am using in my next grow I might try some of the nutes I got from samples I got a lot to chose from

the ones in the tent are doing great and look awesome so far and the scrog is filling out nice

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day [HASHTAG]#51[/HASHTAG] from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day [HASHTAG]#39[/HASHTAG] from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

Last edited:
check it out I got something cool in the mail today I got a 2 pound bag of kind soil sample its a super soil you fill the bottom half of you pot with it and fill the rest with a soil of your choosing and feed only water from start to finish all I paid was 12 dollars for shipping for my sample if it works great I might go back to soil we shall see

I will be using mine in a 3 gallon fabric pot with roots organic original as the top half of the pot which will give me about a month of veg and full flower not sure if I will use it with a photo plant or a autoflower yet this will be my first time with super soil I dont have the space to make my own super soil so this is a good option for me

I also got a bag of citric acid powder from eBay to use as ph. down with this since phosphoric acid is not recommended a with this

here is a bit about kind soil from there web site

each 5lb. bag will grow

1 - 5 gallon plants from veg to harvest (3 month MAX veg to full harvest)

1.66 - 3 gallon plants from veg to harvest ( 2 month MAX veg to full harvest)

2.5 - 2 gallon plants from veg to harvest (1.5 month MAX veg to full harvest)

Kind Soil is a water only system and when used with a PH adjusted base media 6.2-6.8 ( roots organic original, ocean forest coco loco) you do not have to adjust waters PH levels as long as they are not in extreme ranges of too sweet or too acidic. We do still recommend monitoring your plant for any Issues related to PH. Should you encounter the need to adjust your waters PH levels Earth juice crystals are a simple organic method designed for soil growers. Our system can be used with any organic media of your choice.

Our system is made to provide everything your medical plants will ever require from vegetative start to harvest day all you will ever do is water. The plants rooting system feeds off Kind Soil only as the plant requires food. You will not experience burns, deficiencies or any other growth issues as long as your not exceeding recommended veg times. Your flowers will have flavors, smells and tastes you never knew they had.

We recommend using ROOT TRAPPER II grow pots with our system or any fabric pots for the best results. These pots allow the media to properly dry even when overwatering occurs, yet still keeps moisture in. They also do not leak like fabric pots and they aid in insulating your root zones.

DO NOT OVER WATER! overwatering is one of the biggest issues growers experience. Your plant is fragile and does not require massive amounts of water daily. Depending on the media you chose for your base, watering is only required once every 2-4 days. Keeping the soil too moist slows the root growth, can create PH issues and will kill your plant. Never let your grow pots sit on cold floors or even just on floors in general cold air sits low and also creates colder soil. You want your soil temps to remain in the 65-70 degree range.

001.JPG
002.JPG

Back