Grow Mediums db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi auto strain in coco - Lucas formula FNB - closet grow

how's it going fellow growers I just gave my autos some water I gave the 4 autos in tomato cages 5 gallons of water it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon so 30ml. in total and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious plus so 5ml. in total and I also added some mammoth p at 0.6ml per gallon so 3ml. in total it was all ph. to 5.8

I made a another gallon for the ones in the front it had 6ml. of floranova bloom and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious plus and 0.5 of roots excelurator gold from house and garden also ph. to 5.8

these autos are still growing like crazy still showing upward growth still waiting for the onset of flowers they should pop up any time now I am surprised how big they have gotten I hope that the flowers do the same

the autos in tomato cages are in day #31 from sprout and the two in the front are in day #19

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

this is not a auto its one of my photoperiod plants that I harvested today its bubbas gift from Humboldt seed organization I still have one of the same strain plants in my grow tent I will let that one grow for another week while this one dries

as soon as the other one gets chopped I will move the two smaller autos the Chem city blues from mephisto genetics and cream Mandarine xl from sweet seeds in this grow closet to my grow tent I will still do updates for the tent and the closet in this grow journal so I dont have to start another one if I still have time I might put the two autos in a scrog

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

hello everyone time for a update I just gave all my autos some water I gave the 4 autos in tomato cages 5 gallons of water split between them it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon so 30ml. in total and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ so 5ml. in total and I also added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon so 5 ml. total for the first time it was ph. to 5.8

I made a another gallon for the ones in the front it had 6ml. of floranova bloom and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ also ph. to 5.8

theses autos are still growing upward so I had to raise my light up for the first time since I started this grow the black berry Kush was the first one to start showing signs of flowering so the other ones should not be to far behind

I finally got my good friend to help me instill the wall mount fan I got at the hydro store grand opening I went to over the weekend its a Hurricane 16 in Wall Mount Fan I paid $30 for it but got $10 back so I only paid $20 it was a steal at that price so its up and blowing on the plants I took the floor fan I had in there out

the autos in tomato cages are in day #33 from sprout and the two in the front are in day #21

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
012.JPG

how's it going fellow growers time for one of my updates I gave the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 5 gallons of water split between them it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon so 30ml. in total and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ so 5ml. in total and I also added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon so 5 ml. total for the first time it was ph. to 5.8

I made another gallon for the ones in the front that are now in the grow tent it had 6ml. of floranova bloom and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ also ph. to 5.8

I moved the two autos in the front of the closet to my grow tent now and I as lucky and still had time to put up the scrog net before they were tall enough to hit the screen so that's awesome I moved the bubbas gift photo plant that was in the grow tent to the drying tent for 24 hours of darkness before I chop it tomorrow

I had to raise the light up again dam plants wont stop growing lol but that's a good thing and a moved the pots apart just a little

the autos in the closet are in day #35 from sprout the autos in the grow tent are in day #23 from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
011.JPG

how's it going fellow growers time for one of my updates I gave the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 5 gallons of water split between them it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon so 30ml. in total and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ so 5ml. in total and I also added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon so 5 ml. total for the first time it was ph. to 5.8

I made another gallon for the ones in the front that are now in the grow tent it had 6ml. of floranova bloom and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ also ph. to 5.8

I moved the two autos in the front of the closet to my grow tent now and I as lucky and still had time to put up the scrog net before they were tall enough to hit the screen so that's awesome I moved the bubbas gift photo plant that was in the grow tent to the drying tent for 24 hours of darkness before I chop it tomorrow

I had to raise the light up again dam plants wont stop growing lol but that's a good thing and a moved the pots apart just a little

the autos in the closet are in day #35 from sprout the autos in the grow tent are in day #23 from sprout

View attachment 586140 View attachment 586141 View attachment 586143 View attachment 586144 View attachment 586145 View attachment 586146 View attachment 586148 View attachment 586149 View attachment 586150 View attachment 586151
Here we go again I love watching you scrog I'm not sure if you will remember but last grow i kept saying I'm going to scrog to maximize space well I have taken the leap please pop over to keep me right

hello everyone I just got done watering my autos I gave the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon so 36ml. in total and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ so 6ml. in total and I also added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon so 6 ml. total and last but not least 0.6ml. per gallon of mammoth p so 3.6ml. total it was ph. to 5.8

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ and 0.5ml. per gallon of roots excelurator gold from house and garden also ph. to 5.8 I only used a gallon and a half for these ones

I had to super crop the top of the sodk x alien auto it was getting to tall and I did not want to raise the light any more then I had to so far the black berry Kush is the only one with flowers

002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

Gad Zooks! Your closet has freaking ERUPTED! What day is it for them and how tall are they? I especially like the BBK. I hear she's real sweet for Zzzzzzzs and I'm very interested in how big she'll get in coco.

Gad Zooks! Your closet has freaking ERUPTED! What day is it for them and how tall are they? I especially like the BBK. I hear she's real sweet for Zzzzzzzs and I'm very interested in how big she'll get in coco.

the ones in the closet are in day #37 from sprout and the one in the grow tent are in day #25 from sprout those plants are at least 3 feet not sure I will have to measure them tonight after lights on

hello every one time for a update I just got done watering my autos I gave the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon so 36ml. in total and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ so 6ml. in total and I also added some liquid Kool bloom at 2ml. per gallon so 12 ml. total but it might have been 11ml. I cant remember and it was ph. to 5.8

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ also ph. to 5.8 I used about a gallon and three quarters for these ones

the black berry Kush auto was the first one to show signs of flowering like a week before anyone else and now the sodk x alien auto and the AK-49 auto are now showing signs that they are starting to flower the girl scout cookies is in last place and the smallest and still not showing signs of flowering yet but should not be far behind

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #39 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #27 from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

hello every one time for a update I just got done watering my autos I gave the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon so 36ml. in total and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ so 6ml. in total and I also added some liquid Kool bloom at 2ml. per gallon so 12 ml. total but it might have been 11ml. I cant remember and it was ph. to 5.8

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ also ph. to 5.8 I used about a gallon and three quarters for these ones

the black berry Kush auto was the first one to show signs of flowering like a week before anyone else and now the sodk x alien auto and the AK-49 auto are now showing signs that they are starting to flower the girl scout cookies is in last place and the smallest and still not showing signs of flowering yet but should not be far behind

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #39 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #27 from sprout

View attachment 588572 View attachment 588573 View attachment 588574 View attachment 588575 View attachment 588576 View attachment 588577 View attachment 588578 View attachment 588579 View attachment 588580
That's one hit the net I'll be watching very closely to learn a thing or two here's my scrog so far I took everything you said in and I appreciate all the help from you and ure threads peace ✌
DSC_0883.JPG
DSC_0882.JPG
What u think like you said I just keep tucking the new growth under but when do I let them go vertical when the screen is completely filled or when preflower begin thanks for all the help bro

Back