Grow Mediums db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi auto strain in coco - Lucas formula FNB - closet grow

how's it going fellow growers quick update I decided to finally get in the closet and trim the bottoms of all the autos they were looking bad and really needed it done I had to pull out all the plants but it was not that bad

while I had them out I was able to pull some of the stray braches back under the tomato cages now I should have some better air flow and they dont look as wild and it will help me when I water because now I can see what I am doing lol

003.JPG
004.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

just found out I won some seeds from hybrids from hell seeds on Facebook I got two 3 packs of seeds they are regular photoperiod seeds but its all good I have never grown a regular seed before just stuck to clones and fem seeds

:baby::dancer::vibe:

just found out I won some seeds from hybrids from hell seeds on Facebook I got two 3 packs of seeds they are regular photoperiod seeds but its all good I have never grown a regular seed before just stuck to clones and fem seeds

:baby::dancer::vibe:
Ha ha there you go again Mr lucky I enter loads of comps but never win lol
The little under skirt clean up has help alot with air flow nice job

good morning everyone I just got done watering my autos I gave the 4 autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them it had 4.5ml. of floranova bloom per gallon so 27ml. in total and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ so 6ml. in total and I also added some liquid Kool bloom at 2ml. per gallon so 12 ml. total I also added some npk industries nutrients silica I used 1 and 1/4 tsp total for the 6 gallons and it was ph. to 5.8

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ and 1/4 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica also ph. to 5.8 I used about a gallon and half for these ones

I lowered the dose of the floranova bloom in this watering I lowered it by 9 ml. so from 36 to 27 I seen the one of the plants was starting to get the claw next watering I will just make a separate gallon for that one plant so my measurements wont be all over the place like this time

I was glad I found the powdered npk industries nutrients silica when I was cleaning up I though it got tossed a while back and its a great add to my nutes line up since its hot from the summer heat

when I was in the closet I decided to super crop two the braches on the AK-49 dam plant just wont stop growing lol I will still continue to give these plants water every two days but in my next grow in this closet I will be using 5 gallon pots so they wont dry out so fast

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

hello everyone time for a update I just got done watering my autos I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon so 36ml. in total and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ so 6ml. in total and I also added some liquid Kool bloom at 2ml. per gallon so 12 ml. total I also added some npk industries nutrients silica I used 1 and 1/4 tsp total for the 6 gallons I also added some mammoth p at 0.6 per gallon so 6ml. in total and it was ph. to 5.8

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ and 1/4 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica per gallon and I also added some roots excelurator gold from house and garden at 0.6 per gallon also ph. to 5.8 use both gallon this time

I noticed that I am getting a bit of nutrient burn on a few of them and one of them has the claw on the ones in the closet grow so in my next watering I will cut everything in half for the next few watering's and see how it works out I also had to raise the light again I was getting some leaf tacos and a bit of heat stress

it seams like the one I am having the most problems with is the ak-49 auto from vision seeds heat stress the claw but its all good

the two in the grow tent are looking great so far and I am starting to train the scrog just a bit once the stretch starts I will be training like crazy I just know it

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #43 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #31 from sprout

it seams like the one I am having the most problems with is the ak-49 auto from vision seeds heat stress the claw but its all good

the two in the grow tent are looking great so far and I am starting to train the scrog just a bit once the stretch starts I will be training like crazy I just know it

the autos in the tomato cages in the closet grow are in day #43 from sprout and the autos in the scrog in the grow tent are in day #31 from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

good morning I had to get up early to water my plants I got a meeting to go to in a bit ok in this watering I gave the 4 of autos in the closet in tomato cages 6 gallons of water split between them

I cut all my nutes in half in this watering it had 3ml. of floranova bloom per gallon so 18ml. in total and 0.5ml. per gallon of floralicious+ so 3ml. in total and I also added some liquid Kool bloom at 1ml. per gallon so 6 ml. total I also added some npk industries nutrients silica I used 1/2 teaspoon plus a 1/8 teaspoon for the extra gallon it was ph. to 5.8

I made another 2 gallons for the ones in the grow tent it had 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon and 1ml. per gallon of floralicious+ and 1/4 a tsp of npk industries nutrients silica per gallon also ph. to 5.8 use both gallon this time

I decided to give all the plants in the closet a half dose of nutes for the next couple of watering's just to be on the safe side

the autos in the grow tent are starting to get trained with the scrog net the Chem city blues is the shorter of the two and seams to be leaning more towards the indica side so I am happy about that

more good news! looks like I will have to change plans about what I will grow next in my closet grow I just found out I got sponsored by fast buds seeds to do a grow for a contest with 31 other people they will send me 3 seeds and I have to grow them out and take pics or videos of the grow and compete for the top 3 spots for best video that will get some awesome prizes the strain I was assigned was girl scout cookies and since I got one going in this grow it will give me a good chance to see how she grows before I have to start the contest

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG
011.JPG

How close to the lights is the plant that's taco-ing? Is there any way to pull her away from either the light or heat from the light? First and third pics.

Are u going to scrog the gsc I'm scrog the WCOG best of luck the top 3 prizes are insane

Are u going to scrog the gsc I'm scrog the WCOG best of luck the top 3 prizes are insane
I want to scrog the gsc but they said you have to grow all three and I only can fit two under my scrog net in not sure I will just have to figure it out

Back