Grow Mediums db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi auto strain in coco - Lucas formula FNB - closet grow

hello everyone its that time again for another update I just gave all my autos some water this time I made 6 gallons with 6ml. of floranova bloom per gallon and I also added 1ml. per gallon of floralicious plus so 6ml. in total

I am already using some of the free stuff I got yesterday so that's awesome I got enough floralicious plus samples to last this grow and them some so I will keep using it I also got some liquid and dry Kool bloom that I paid for just for when the flowers start popping up soon

these autos are nice and big so far its really starting to fill out the closet cant wait to see how the flowers come out as soon as the photo plants I have flushing for harvest in my grow tent are done I will move the two in the front to my grow tent to finish out that way I can spread the four autos in the tomato cages out a bit so the wont be so bunched up

I also got a cool wall mount fan that I will be installing in the closet so I can take out the floor fan not sure when i will be able to put it in there I am going to try and get some help from my friend to move all the plants out to install the fan

the four autos in the tomato cages are in day #29 from sprout and the two smaller ones in the front are in day #17 from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

:WTF:
YOU HAVE TO BE THE LUCKIEST GUY ON PLANET EARTH THAT SNOOP STUFF LOOKS AWSOME

thanks bro I sure was lucky that's for sure to get all that stuff those snoop nutes are huge bottles 5 litters each that's a ton of nutes my little sister got me hooked up with those she told the guy I would help him carry some stuff so I was like what the hell so he hooked me up with those bottles at the end of the day and I did not even ask for them and he gave use some bud so that was awesome as well

thanks bro I sure was lucky that's for sure to get all that stuff those snoop nutes are huge bottles 5 litters each that's a ton of nutes my little sister got me hooked up with those she told the guy I would help him carry some stuff so I was like what the hell so he hooked me up with those bottles at the end of the day and I did not even ask for them and he gave use some bud so that was awesome as well
All in all a perfect day I really want to move to the USA or Canada for all these reasons instead of going to a hydro shop pretending u grow tomatoes lol

All in all a perfect day I really want to move to the USA or Canada for all these reasons instead of going to a hydro shop pretending u grow tomatoes lol

we all should grow "tomatoes" lol we are gardeners not criminals
:meds::growing::LikeWeed:

we all should grow "tomatoes" lol we are gardeners not criminals
:meds::growing::LikeWeed:
Exactly I don't sell one bit of my hard work it's just to keep me going I can't wait till the day the whole word sees the importance of this fine plant

Awesome plants... I enjoyed reading through your journal

Nice score! Are you going to start doing comparison grows or just use one nute line at a time?
its funny I was just thinking about what nutes line I wanted to run when I get my photoperiod seeds and some more auto seeds in the mail not sure what I will run yet I am thinking the emerald harvest nutrients line or the nutrifield nutrients line I have both sets except for a few bottles I think I also still have a mills nutrients sample set that I could use but what ever it is it will be grown in coco that's for sure

Back