Grow Mediums db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi auto strain in coco - Lucas formula FNB - closet grow

time for a update I just gave my autos some water the older ones got 6.ml of floranova bloom pre gallon I made 3 gallons and split it between them the two smaller ones and the clone got 1.ml of floranova bloom in a gallon and its was split also it was all ph. to 5.8

these autos are growing fast I am hoping that the two photo plants I have in my grow tent in flower finish in the next couple of weeks so I can put the two smaller autos in the tent that will make this grow much easier

that clone I took from my photo plants a while back looks like shit but its alive and I can see the new roots its growing from the outside of the cup as long a it stays alive I will be happy so I could do another grow with that clone but I know veg time will be crazy long which is fine with me

these autos are in day #19 and the smaller ones are in day #7

View attachment 578223 View attachment 578224 View attachment 578225 View attachment 578226 View attachment 578227 View attachment 578228 View attachment 578229 View attachment 578230
The new light seems to be working very nicely I can't wait to see it in bloom easy to get pics with aswell plants are coming along nicely

how's it going my fellow growers time for a update with this grow I just gave my older autos some water they got 6.ml of floranova bloom pre gallon I made 3 gallons and split it between them the two smaller ones and the clone got 3.ml of floranova bloom in a gallon and its was split also it was all ph. to 5.8

I made a few changes in the closet one I took the older autos out and trimmed a few bottom leaves off just the ones that were touching the coco and its first single blade leaves so I could get under there better for watering

I also installed the tomato cages on all four of the older autos I was not sure if I was going to use them but what the hell why not and I did not have to move the light at all they fit just fine

the temps have been getting pretty high around here plus I dont have a/c so my tents have been getting pretty hot but there is not much I can do right now

right now all I have is the passive air in takes that are just getting the air from my room I have a idea of how to help I just have to wait to get some money for parts

one last thing it was hard for me to get to the plants in the back to water them so I made a ghetto watering pole and it worked its just some tubing zip tied to a piece of wood and I attached a 2 littler bottles cap to the end so I just fill the 2 littler and screw it on and let the water run down like a long funnel it might look like crap but it works for me

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

time for a update I just gave my 4 older autos some water I mixed 4 gallons this time with 6.ml of floranova bloom per gallon and I also added 0.6ml of mammoth P per gallon and watered till I got run off on each of the larger autos

the two smaller autos got a gallon split between them with 3.ml of floranova bloom everything was ph. to 5.8

its only been two days since my last update but dam they grow fast I am glad I put the tomato cages when I did the temps and humidity are kind of high but there's not much I can do about that temp are in 73 to 85 and humidity is 50 to 60 I will just let it play out

the sodk X alien and the black berry Kush are the largest of the autos so far the girl scout cookies just got passed but the runt of the grow the AK-49 so all is well

the larger 4 autos are in day #23 from sprout and the 2 smaller autos are in day #11 from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

I just gave my 4 older autos some water I mixed 4 gallons this time with 6.ml of floranova bloom per gallon watered till I got run off on each of the larger autos the two smaller autos got a gallon split between them with 3.ml of floranova bloom everything was ph. to 5.8

not much else to report they are growing like crazy

the larger 4 autos are in day #25 from sprout and the 2 smaller autos are in day #13 from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG

I just gave my 4 older autos some water I mixed 4 gallons this time with 6.ml of floranova bloom per gallon watered till I got run off on each of the larger autos the two smaller autos got a gallon split between them with 3.ml of floranova bloom everything was ph. to 5.8

not much else to report they are growing like crazy

the larger 4 autos are in day #25 from sprout and the 2 smaller autos are in day #13 from sprout

View attachment 581220 View attachment 581221 View attachment 581222 View attachment 581223 View attachment 581224 View attachment 581225 View attachment 581226 View attachment 581227
I agree they are growing crazy there loving life I'm very impressed with the light

this is awesome someone had asked me to use one of my pics from my grow with my autos in a scrog in a book they were writing about growing autoflowers so I said yes I got a cool shout out in the book and I got my pic used that's awesome to me and I got a copy of the book

the book is called "Autoflower Growing Book By Midowo"

this is awesome someone had asked me to use one of my pics from my grow with my autos in a scrog in a book they were writing about growing autoflowers so I said yes I got a cool shout out in the book and I got my pic used that's awesome to me and I got a copy of the book

the book is called "Autoflower Growing Book By Midowo"
That is very impressive I'd be super proud n sit n look at the pic atleast 3-4 times a day it's because of ure thread that I'm doing a scrog to maximize the space pop on over to my thread for a look

Back