Grow Mediums db003's - Mars pro II 320 - multi auto strain in coco - Lucas formula FNB - closet grow

I should have also mentioned the light blockage will help with smell though too so it's probably a good thing you did this...as long as you have some fresh air flowing in you are good.
Nice room and nice light!! Can't wait to see what you do here..and the little girls look great!

just gave these autos a watering I made two gallons of water with 1.ml of floranova bloom in each gallon it was ph. to 5.8 but only gave them one gallon since the coco still looked moist

these autos are in day #5 from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG

hello fellow growers I just got done watering all my autos this time I made 2 gallons of nutes it had 1/4 a tsp of GH floranova bloom in each gallon which is around 1.25mls I believe and I also added 0.6ml of mammoth P microbes to each gallon

so far I am going to stick to watering every two days like I did in my last auto grow in coco I dont mind watering every two days but I think watering everyday would be to much of a hassle for me so I will keep doing it like this and see how it works out after all everyone has there own grow style

for now I only have the grow button switched to the on position on my mars pro II 320 I will be switching on the bloom button in my next watering so that they are both on and so I dont have to lower my light I also will be bumping up the nutes from 1ml to 3ml

they all got some nice run off I just left it in the saucers this time for them to soak it up in this grow I want to do as little as possible no training on them no dumping the run off just water with nutes in every watering every two days and let them grow and see what they can do

all my autos are doing great they are all around the same size except for my ak49 it is the runt of the litter I think it might have got stunted when it was sprouting not sure I will just give it time and see it might recover after all I am just barely a week in this grow

these autos are in day #7 from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
008.JPG
009.JPG
010.JPG

hello fellow growers I just got done watering all my autos this time I made 2 gallons of nutes it had 1/4 a tsp of GH floranova bloom in each gallon which is around 1.25mls I believe and I also added 0.6ml of mammoth P microbes to each gallon

so far I am going to stick to watering every two days like I did in my last auto grow in coco I dont mind watering every two days but I think watering everyday would be to much of a hassle for me so I will keep doing it like this and see how it works out after all everyone has there own grow style

for now I only have the grow button switched to the on position on my mars pro II 320 I will be switching on the bloom button in my next watering so that they are both on and so I dont have to lower my light I also will be bumping up the nutes from 1ml to 3ml

they all got some nice run off I just left it in the saucers this time for them to soak it up in this grow I want to do as little as possible no training on them no dumping the run off just water with nutes in every watering every two days and let them grow and see what they can do

all my autos are doing great they are all around the same size except for my ak49 it is the runt of the litter I think it might have got stunted when it was sprouting not sure I will just give it time and see it might recover after all I am just barely a week in this grow

these autos are in day #7 from sprout

View attachment 572122 View attachment 572123 View attachment 572124 View attachment 572125 View attachment 572126 View attachment 572127 View attachment 572128 View attachment 572129 View attachment 572130 View attachment 572131
Very nice shade of green bro :greenthumb: nice and healthy

hello everyone my little babies are growing great I just gave them some water this time I changed a few things I bumped up the floranova bloom from 1.ml a gallon to 3.ml a gallon I made 2 gallons it was ph. to 5.8 but they only got one and a half gallons it was split between all of them they all got some run off

I also switched the bloom switch on so now the light is on full spectrum aka full blast as soon as I flipped the switch I could feel my inner Tim the tool man Taylor screaming "more power!" lol I was going to lower the light but first I will see how the react to the light being on full blast

the ak49 is still way smaller then the other autos but it seems to be growing so I will let it do its thing I hope its is just a late starter

these autos are now in day #9 from sprout

001.JPG
002.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG

The BBK looks great the others look good to just the BBK is more advanced

The BBK looks great the others look good to just the BBK is more advanced
your right that black berry Kush is looking fantastic it my first grow with anything from Dutch passion but I think the sodk x alien looks just as good

I've read several reports where people rated BBK as the best tasting and smoothest smoke they've ever grown. And a lot of people use it as their favorite nite-nite smoke and rate it highly for producing a relaxing sleep. Even tho' the green pheno is supposed to be just a hair stronger, the pics I've seen of the purples in full bud are just breathtaking. Beautiful plant...

good news I got my mars II 700 back from repair it came super fast so I popped two seeds for my next grow in my other tent for this grow I popped Cream Mandarine XL Auto from sweet seeds and Chem city blues from mephisto genetics

010.JPG
011.JPG
012.JPG
013.JPG
014.JPG

Back